All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

North east Ohio ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slim67

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2019, 9:46 am

Are there any riders up in ne Ohio still hitting the trails? Or any scheduled rides this summer? I'm into vintage tractors and saw a mud mower at one show but didn't get much of a chance to talk to the owner.
Back to top Go down
RichieRichOverdrive
RichieRichOverdrive

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2019, 1:09 am

Maybe @CreepyCrawler or @DonaldCon could fill you in on this one.
Back to top Go down
slim67

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2019, 5:30 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
muddstir
muddstir

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2019, 5:38 am

I'm not in ohio but about 10min away. Brookfield is close to me, I do make it over to tallmadge ohio (summit racing store) about once every 2 months or so.
I'm running out of local spots to ride around me. Always looking for fairly close areas to go riding. Is there anything -or- place around you?
There is a couple of members on here from the Cleveland area.
Back to top Go down
slim67

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2019, 7:01 am

I would love to find out myself. Nice avatar by the way. I'm in Summit county northwest of Tallmadge. I am open for a ride somewhere. Are you near Yankee Lake?
Back to top Go down
muddstir
muddstir

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2019, 9:41 am

Thanks-  it's one of those projects/builds that just keeps getting put on the back burner.
Yes I'm fairly close to Yankee lake, about 10 to 20 min away.
Next week I'm suspost to go check out a local spot if it turns out good I'll let you know.
Redzz02 is putting on the top tractor challenge in mid August. It's not to far away from Andover oh. There is a topic here on the forum about it, get a hold of him on there if your interested.

Do you have a rig built or in the process of building?
Back to top Go down
slim67

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2019, 11:23 am

Thanks. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
slim67

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2019, 11:26 am

muddstir wrote:
Thanks-  it's one of those projects/builds that just keeps getting put on the back burner.
Yes I'm fairly close to Yankee lake, about 10 to 20 min away.
Next week I'm suspost to go check out a local spot if it turns out good I'll let you know.
Redzz02 is putting on the top tractor challenge in mid August. It's not to far away from Andover oh. There is a topic here on the forum about it, get a hold of him on there if your interested.

Do you have a rig built or in the process of building?

I have a few tractors but some are collectible, all WheelHorses. My B80 is my worker but would keep up.
Back to top Go down
donaldcon
donaldcon

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2021, 10:13 pm

Hey sorry guys. I dont click on the forum much these days. Obviously this is a super old post

Myself and creepy crawler are in south central Ohio and have some pretty wild trails.

Don't know of much up in ne Ohio besides wellsville. Which we will be riding sometime this year
Back to top Go down
slim67

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2021, 11:48 am

donaldcon wrote:
Hey sorry guys. I dont click on the forum much these days. Obviously this is a super old post

Myself and creepy crawler are in south central Ohio and have some pretty wild trails.

Don't know of much up in ne Ohio besides wellsville. Which we will be riding sometime this year

I know you guys from YouTube. I think I may have talked to one of your group at the vintage garden tractor show in sugar creek,Ohio a few years back. Thanks for your reply.
Back to top Go down
donaldcon
donaldcon

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2021, 9:09 am

If you can find some good tractor trail up.your way we will come ride them.

We do ride a place in the sugar creek area.
It may have been roy Brandon or his boy you talked to. They've been riding with us on mowers a couple years, but I've rode jeeps with Roy for many years
Back to top Go down
slim67

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2021, 12:11 pm

donaldcon wrote:
If you can find some good tractor trail up.your way we will come ride them.

We do ride a place in the sugar creek area.  
It may have been roy Brandon or his boy you talked to. They've been riding with us on mowers a couple years, but I've rode jeeps with Roy for many years

He was on an early Sears Suburban and I talked to him a bit. I will have to see where a good ride by me would be possible. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

North east Ohio ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: North east Ohio ?   North east Ohio ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North east Ohio ?
Page 1 of 1