All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

125cc Moped Engine Help!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

125cc Moped Engine Help! Empty
PostSubject: 125cc Moped Engine Help!   125cc Moped Engine Help! Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 12:12 pm

Okay, I wouldnt normally do this, as it really doesnt belong on this forum, but I need help.

I bought a 125cc [chinese] scooter the other day for £30. Im really happy with it.
I was out riding it in the woods earlier, even managed to get a bit of air cheers then a bit later on just going along the straight and level, it sorta spluttered and died.

It wont start up anymore, and when it does, it sounds like its shoked to hell. Im thinking it could be an issue with the auto choke, but I have no idea how to go about fixing it!

Any help would be great!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: 125cc Moped Engine Help!   125cc Moped Engine Help! Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 5:55 pm

Any way to get to it w/o taking it all apart ? That might be what y need to do- just make drawings or take pics of the setup before taking it all apart.

Could be y might have some bad gas or plugged fuel fliter- bad fuel line- check the plug as well.
Back to top Go down
Ropertractor14
Ropertractor14

PostSubject: Re: 125cc Moped Engine Help!   125cc Moped Engine Help! Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 8:05 pm

I would check for water in the fuel first, and then try a new plug. More likely a fuel problem but you never know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GMCsierra1500
rex4x4
rex4x4

PostSubject: Lol   125cc Moped Engine Help! Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2012, 1:14 pm

Lol it's Chinese that's why ... Did ya ever get her going ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rex4x4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 125cc Moped Engine Help!   125cc Moped Engine Help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

125cc Moped Engine Help!
Page 1 of 1