All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

my friends craftsman project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
craftsman30mph
craftsman30mph

my friends craftsman project Empty
PostSubject: my friends craftsman project   my friends craftsman project Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 9:56 pm

don't really know his plans for it but here it is my friends craftsman project P9010268
Back to top Go down
craftsman30mph
craftsman30mph

PostSubject: Re: my friends craftsman project   my friends craftsman project Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2011, 10:28 pm

just talked to my friend I guess he is putting a 19 twin opposed engine with dual side pipes right in front of the rear tires and putting 16's on the front, he wants it to be multi purpose since he wants it for street and offroad, we will probably end up building him a front bumper for it eventually too
Back to top Go down
RedLariat85

PostSubject: Re: my friends craftsman project   my friends craftsman project Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2011, 5:00 pm

Yeah, That thing is awesome! afro
Back to top Go down
REBEL 4X4
REBEL 4X4

PostSubject: Re: my friends craftsman project   my friends craftsman project Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2011, 10:24 pm

if you want an idea of what the 19hp B&S opposed twin sounds like with straight pipes before the rear tires, I have an older video if mine with that setup.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_DwT1QHY-U
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/REBEL4X4F150?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my friends craftsman project   my friends craftsman project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my friends craftsman project
Page 1 of 1