All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forums

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Share | 

LIFTED LAWN MOWER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
craftsman30mph
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: LIFTED LAWN MOWER   Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:39 pm

GOT THE REAR LIFTED TODAY!!!!!! SO PUMPED!!!! still some work to go but she's lifted and sitting on her own looks beast heres the pics

Back to top Go down
arild365
Skilled
Skilled

PostSubject: Re: LIFTED LAWN MOWER   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Nice man!!! congrats! Id really like to see some close ups of the rear end and how you did that stuff. Im kinda thinking of lifting torque a couple inches javascript:emoticonp('Rolling Eyes') haha. Nice build!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
craftsman30mph
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: LIFTED LAWN MOWER   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:01 pm

arild365 wrote:
Nice man!!! congrats! Id really like to see some close ups of the rear end and how you did that stuff. Im kinda thinking of lifting torque a couple inches javascript:emoticonp('Rolling Eyes') haha. Nice build!
still some work to do to it but this is basically how i did it doesn't look solid but it doesn't even budge one bit
Back to top Go down
craftsman30mph
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: LIFTED LAWN MOWER   Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:49 pm

and how i'm lifting the pulley is a 5/8 socket cut down and welded on each shaft, the lifter shaft and the transmission shaft and the lifter shaft will be put through a bearing and supported to the frame, I'm using a 5/8 bearinged front go cart hub will take some pics tomorrow more than likely. hoping to have it done 2morrow or saturday
Back to top Go down
andy-roo
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: LIFTED LAWN MOWER   Sat May 05, 2012 9:38 pm

i gotta ask....can u take some pics of the underside cuz i want to lift mine an ik how im gunna do the front axel but the rear end idk yet...i dnt kno haw id run the belt on the engine pulley an where the idler pulley wouldgo....howd u do it?
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
Skilled
Skilled

PostSubject: Re: LIFTED LAWN MOWER   Tue May 08, 2012 6:29 pm

andy-roo wrote:
i gotta ask....can u take some pics of the underside cuz i want to lift mine an ik how im gunna do the front axel but the rear end idk yet...i dnt kno haw id run the belt on the engine pulley an where the idler pulley wouldgo....howd u do it?
I think he sold/traded the Lawn Tractor(im not 100% sure)
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/

LIFTED LAWN MOWER

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1