All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!

Go down 
+6
kawasaki220
Andy from Chenango Forks
dirtybird
Ford Boi
product
craftsman30mph
10 posters
AuthorMessage
craftsman30mph
craftsman30mph

exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 8:19 pm

heres some pics of todays progress Smile

exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! PA040332

exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! PA040331

exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! PA040330

exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! PA040329

exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! PA040328

exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! PA040327

exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! PA040326

exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! PA040325
Back to top Go down
craftsman30mph
craftsman30mph

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 8:23 pm

I'm going to paint it all black and call it the black mamba Smile lol
Back to top Go down
product
product

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 8:48 pm

man that exhaust is soo bad ass i wanna do a rear exit but i only got one cylinder Razz
Back to top Go down
craftsman30mph
craftsman30mph

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 9:00 pm

product wrote:
man that exhaust is soo bad ass i wanna do a rear exit but i only got one cylinder Razz
haha drop a twin in her lol and dude I was reading your first post on here and we have alot in common, including our tractors, but I've been building tractors since I was 12 too and I am now 19 also lol where are you located? maybe we need to go for a romp once both of our tractors are done?
Back to top Go down
product
product

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 9:09 pm

craftsman30mph wrote:
product wrote:
haha drop a twin in her lol and dude I was reading your first post on here and we have alot in common, including our tractors, but I've been building tractors since I was 12 too and I am now 19 also lol where are you located? maybe we need to go for a romp once both of our tractors are done?

hey man sign into the chat box we will talk Smile
Back to top Go down
Ford Boi
Ford Boi

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 9:22 pm

product wrote:

Nothing wrong with a rear exit on a single cyl, that's what I've done on my 12HP B&S ! Sounds great!

BTW craftsman30mph those duals are awesome. I am doing the same thing with my 16 twin in my YardMan racer very soon. So how does it sound?? that's the main question!!
Back to top Go down
product
product

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 9:30 pm

Ford Boi wrote:
product wrote:

Nothing wrong with a rear exit on a single cyl, that's what I've done on my 12HP B&S ! Sounds great!

lets see some pics man! and craftsman 30, you left! lol
Back to top Go down
dirtybird
dirtybird

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 9:34 pm

that tractor needs a machine gun mounted on the front!!
Back to top Go down
craftsman30mph
craftsman30mph

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 10:01 pm

dirtybird wrote:
that tractor needs a machine gun mounted on the front!!
haha yeah it looks army right now but it will be all black soon!! and I'm not sure how they sound yet I have to put my starter on tomorrow and start her up I just got the duals on today anybody got any ideas on a simple homemade breather???

Last edited by craftsman30mph on October 4th 2011, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ford Boi
Ford Boi

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 10:05 pm

product wrote:
Ford Boi wrote:
product wrote:

lets see some pics man! and craftsman 30, you left! lol

http://atltf.forumotion.com/t251-1994-rally-build-basic-and-no-money-spent

I don't want to use this thread as a hijack.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Andy from Chenango Forks
Andy from Chenango Forks

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 3:02 am

UGH! I want to learn how people get tires like that on their machines!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kawasaki220
Established Member
kawasaki220
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 8:38 am

u dont have to use a twin for dual pipes drilla big hole in the side of it a weld another pipe to it
i have 8 pipes coming of of 2
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 9:11 am

please do not 'revive' these old, dead threads.. this is from 2011. long gone....
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Angchor

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:02 pm

willis923 wrote:
please do not 'revive' these old, dead threads.. this is from 2011. long gone....
Willis, yer one of my favorite tractor guys, but I have got to say that I disagree with you on this one.

2011 is not old.

Nor should, IMO, people be discouraged from bringing the old ones back up. There is always good information in the threads, no matter how old.

Besides, it's unlikely that I ever would have done a search that would bring this old thread up..... and I would have missed this great tractor!!

Also, I guess my definition of old probably differs greatly from your definition... I have socks that are older than you are. Wink   Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:59 pm

Angchor wrote:
willis923 wrote:
Willis, yer one of my favorite tractor guys, but I have got to say that I disagree with you on this one.

2011 is not old.

Nor should, IMO, people be discouraged from bringing the old ones back up. There is always good information in the threads, no matter how old.

Besides, it's unlikely that I ever would have done a search that would bring this old thread up..... and I would have missed this great tractor!!

Also, I guess my definition of old probably differs greatly from your definition... I have socks that are older than you are.  Wink   Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Usually its fine if people comment something nice or something, but if they start talking about the mower on things that they have done or want some answers from the OP, it gets annoying knowing hes never going to answer. I guess you could say were nice to even say dont post on old threads, because other forums just lock the thread forever after 6 months!
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 8:54 pm

Angchor wrote:
I have socks that are older than you are.  Wink   

They've gotta be worth something at this point. Tried Ebay? LOL

redlinemotorsportts wrote:
other forums just lock the thread forever after 6 months!
As a matter of fact, the other forum I work at (diygokarts.com) does exactly that. I believe Red is aware of this. Honestly, it's like this: When you're slogging through the latest posts, and an old (by forum standards, 2011 IS pretty moldy) thread comes up looking new, and you load the page only to find out that it was dug up so that somebody could post "Cool!", well- it gets to be a bit much after awhile. On a forum with significantly greater traffic (such as diygk), it can get downright crazy. After much deliberation, we set the threads to autolock after 6 months, because this was getting out of hand.

Back to the present- Life would indeed be better if EVERY forum member looked at the date of the prior post, and bore it in mind. If a question or comment is legit (and unhampered by time) then by all means, post. If on the other hand, he's gonna write "LOL" or try to respond to a 7-year-old "For Sale" ad, it might be best if he didn't. Food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!   exhaust - GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOT MY EXHAUST AND TIRES DONE!!!!
Page 1 of 1