All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Any video gamers here?

Go down 
+19
Josh Blair
CornishMorgan
TheRainbowBoxer
boggo
dagr8tim
CityRedneck
NZHproduction
blanket80
canadianromper
Jamus
Ford Boi
motorhead45102
MSteele323
Dynamarkpickup
dangeroustoys56
CMHN
Chunk
arild365
Webmaster
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 9:02 am

Yeah, if you don't play all day every day, then you get your ass kicked in mw2... Some good people play that game!
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 5:45 pm

lol im not into games in such a big way anymore but the latest game my little bro got was red dead redemption, from what i saw (he doesn't let me play it) its a massive wildwestGTA freeroam killathon!
Back to top Go down
Ford Boi
Ford Boi

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 9:25 pm

Lately I've been collecting games for my NES and SNES, never got to have many as a kid so now's my chance! I still play my PS2, hoping for a PS3 soon, play quite a bit of old-skool PC games as well, all the old NFS games (5 and under) Have been addicted to the HL games since they were new, haven't got as far as the Orange Box yet tho!! Altho I have finished HL2. Huge Gran Turismo fan, GTA, AceCombat, etc.
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 11:07 pm

I'm not big on games either now a days. I'm still on a PS2 and it collects dust. I did however just buy a copy of a real old PC game that I used to love. Interstate `76. I played that game as a freshman in college, rather than going to class. If you've never heard of it, I suggest checking it out. Came out in 97, so it's pretty old. Takes place in 1976, has a funky sound track, characters look like their from the Mod Squad, and you drive a Cuda with machine guns on the roof, haha. It's probably the nostalgia, but I've been enjoying it. I wouldn't mind getting a newer game console for some of the automotive games they have out these days. Sure beats Ivan Stewarts Super Offroad from the 80's arcades.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 8:00 am

Ford Boi wrote:
Have been addicted to the HL games since they were new, haven't got as far as the Orange Box yet tho!! Altho I have finished HL2..

HL is a great series! Did you finish episode 2? Portal is also incredible! Very original idea! If you've never heard of it, look it up on you tube.
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 9:32 am

lol steam is what i use for my laptop games, surprisingly it handles quite well! i have the orange box (HL series, portal, team fortress) and also alien storm and garrys mod!) ALL awesome games!
Back to top Go down
canadianromper
canadianromper

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 7:08 pm

lol i play gta sometimes and i dont get why they put regular lawn tractors in it not cool
Back to top Go down
blanket80
blanket80

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2011, 7:12 pm

I play xbox 360. gta 4, forza 4, mx vs atv alive, and black opps. pm me for the gamer tag
Back to top Go down
NZHproduction
NZHproduction

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2011, 2:41 am

I have a xbox 360 and i been mostly playing battlefield 3 and mw3 lately but i have a bunch of other games that i play from time to time. PM for my gamertag.
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2011, 10:47 pm

i play ps3 mw3 msg me and i can give you my ID
Back to top Go down
dagr8tim
dagr8tim

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 4:30 pm

I've got a Wii and do some social gaming there and play the virtual console games (mainly SMB). Other than that I've got a Dell XPS gaming system and spend alot of hours on World of Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
http://buckeyejeeps.com
canadianromper
canadianromper

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2012, 9:11 pm

i got a ps3 and i play gta4 and mw2
Back to top Go down
boggo
boggo

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2012, 11:17 pm

sorry for coming in so late on a reply to this but yer i play battlefield 3 on my pc its all custom built by me of course i dont buy my desktops complete anymore there just shit for what i wanna do, i also have an xbox 360 but the graphics are lame on consoles PC ALL THE WAY!!!!!! Very Happy any other pc gamers out there on this forum????
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 9:04 am

@ DangerousToys - Stretch and I have played the crap out of UT99, still have occasional lan parties playing that one. My current computer game of choice is Minecraft. I never got much into consoles, but do enjoys the rockband / guitar hero series.

Proud member of the Mower Cycle Gang... aka the "Mowrons!"

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2021 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2021 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
CornishMorgan

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2012, 6:59 pm

Call me lame but my favorite games of all time are Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas Very Happy. Cant live without those games Razz

I love TF2, Half Life, Gmod, COD, F1 2011 and again lame but Trainz 2009.

TheRainbowBoxer wrote:
@ DangerousToys - Stretch and I have played the crap out of UT99, still have occasional lan parties playing that one. My current computer game of choice is Minecraft. I never got much into consoles, but do enjoys the rockband / guitar hero series.

Lol UT is so amusing. probably the entertaining game ever.
Gotta love the announcer when she gets to holy s***, lol!
Back to top Go down
Josh Blair

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2012, 11:35 pm

I traded my PS3 for an xbox and now my GT is FORDLOVER94
Back to top Go down
11hpcrafstman
11hpcrafstman

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2012, 9:39 am

i play black ops, modern warefare 2,wm3, gears of war 2 and saints row 2
Back to top Go down
11hpcrafstman
11hpcrafstman

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2012, 10:43 am

my gamertag is F1AWL3SS SCOP3
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 7:03 pm

You mostly find me in Halo:Reach gamertag: ALLHELLSNAFU

I am patiently waiting for Halo 4 and in the meantime will be replaying Halo 2 campaign..

Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 9:20 am

I just started playing a new FPS called "Blacklight Retribution" on the PC. It was free through Steam (steam sucks, but oh well). Its kind of a semi-realistic FPS in the feel of MW etc, but with a faster pace like UT. You acquire points towards better equipment as you go, and there is also a pay-to-win angle for those that like that. Decent graphics, runs really good on my 4 year old PC. Liking it so far.

Chaos Build

Haspin 2021 thread

Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Back to top Go down
boggo
boggo

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 8:38 am

hey whats your steam name ill add ya? add me purepwnage830
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 11:01 am

I have not set up an account (at least not yet), playing this game on my son's account. His tag is Joeweaver190. My name on Blacklight is the same as my name here if you run into me Wink

Chaos Build

Haspin 2021 thread

Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Back to top Go down
boggo
boggo

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 12:28 pm

yer i found ya but it wouldnt let me join game :/
Back to top Go down
boggo
boggo

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 12:40 pm

also does anyone play that battlefield 3 game on pc ? post ur origin names Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XJeric
XJeric

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 2:53 am

i would love to play this game its a pc gave i want it so bad so i can racer mowers with my steering wheel
Any video gamers here? - Page 2 252px-Lawnmower_Racing_Mania_2007_cover

Any video gamers here? - Page 2 1194563037-00

Google lawn mower racing mania for more pics

i drew up this simulator id love to biuld it and have it run this gave and put it in my mower shop
Any video gamers here? - Page 2 562237_471574106205360_1766101811_n
lawn mower raceing simulator concept it wold be cool to have a few of these and system link/lan party with these gameing rigs every arcade should have these
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EricHolmyellow53
Chopperhed
Chopperhed

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 7:09 pm

boggo wrote:
sorry for coming in so late on a reply to this but yer i play battlefield 3 on my pc its all custom built by me of course i dont buy my desktops complete anymore there just shit for what i wanna do, i also have an xbox 360 but the graphics are lame on consoles PC ALL THE WAY!!!!!! Very Happy any other pc gamers out there on this forum????

I play strictly on PC. Been building my own since the 486 came out. I built my first one to play Duke Nukem. Got the new Duke, but its a hurting game. Couldn't even bother to finish it. Maybe one of these days.

Faves are GTA 1-3 ( GTA4 almost ruined it for me) The Battlefield series, especially BFV, MAfia 1 and 2, Far Cry 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
http://http:\\members.shaw.ca\ducksgarage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any video gamers here?   Any video gamers here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any video gamers here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2