All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown Timer12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!

12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akcender
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
akcender

Forum Rep : 0

12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Empty
PostSubject: 12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup   12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:57 am

Does anyone know of a diagram i could find for attaching my governor linkages back up? I made the mistake of taking them off without taking pictures.
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
Apprentice
Apprentice
AcreFarm

PostSubject: Re: 12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup   12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:43 pm

@akcender wrote:
Does anyone know of a diagram i could find for attaching my governor linkages back up? I made the mistake of taking them off without taking pictures.

Absolutely...Here's the service manual in pdf form
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CGMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smallenginesuppliers.com%2Fhtml%2Fengine-specs%2Ftecumseh%2FTecumseh_4-Cycle_OHV_Engines_Service_Information.pdf&ei=T23eTr22OZPoggfYt7mOBg&usg=AFQjCNE4fINsLlEubV7nP6OcmHADTp00_w
Back to top Go down
akcender
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
akcender

PostSubject: Re: 12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup   12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 pm

WOW! i cant even tell you how grateful i am for that, you just totally saved my ass, i had no idea what the hell was going on, thanks a lot man i really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
ibdalovely1
Apprentice
Apprentice
ibdalovely1

PostSubject: Re: 12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup   12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:58 pm

i was lookin for the same thing thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup   12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12HP Tecumseh Governor Linkage setup
Page 1 of 1