All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

1989 Craftsman II

Go down 
+5
dangeroustoys56
CMHN
Chunk
arild365
indianaboy93
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chunk
Established Member

Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

1989 Craftsman II - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1989 Craftsman II   1989 Craftsman II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 4:44 am

It's a westwood. Im pretty sure we've had this discussion before Laughing
I think Dynamark may have borrowed this design, but cheaper made. Because these things were around in the late 70's. They're rediculously heavy.

Ive got a chassis sitting outside my garage with everything stripped, only the front axle remains. And its still heavy! Im planning on keeping it, and welding the chassis to the other westwood, so I can make that pick up tractor design. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
indianaboy93

1989 Craftsman II - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1989 Craftsman II   1989 Craftsman II - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 6:47 am

i had a dynamark that was alittle older than that westwood but had the same chassis and fenders just a different hood. i loved how the rear fenders swept back like that and how the hood would open until it touched the ground. shoulda kept it but i needed money so it was scrapped along with a snapper RER, a massey ferguson, and a craftsman with the box shaped hood (like what fearless has). wish i had them all but this was last summer when i got my license and a truck that needed some work so i needed all the money i could get
Back to top Go down

1989 Craftsman II
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4