All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RompinRedneck
RompinRedneck

wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Empty
PostSubject: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 12:29 am

I'm still new to making vids. Let me know what you think!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/rompinredneck
Bigal
Bigal

PostSubject: Re: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 6:07 pm

You should lock your rear end up it would be alot easier to get throught those small mud spots
Back to top Go down
RompinRedneck
RompinRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2012, 7:29 pm

Yea for sure. I am actually in the process of locking it right now. Should make for some fun vids.
Back to top Go down
canadianromper
canadianromper

PostSubject: Re: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2012, 8:56 pm

yeah definitly lock your tranny i would but i cant weld that well and i dont got another tranny and i have to trailer my tractor all the way to my pappas to weld it. anyway good mudding vid
Back to top Go down
RompinRedneck
RompinRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2012, 9:02 pm

Yea I sure had fun. A tripod would have made the video more fun for you guys to watch, but I had to make due with what I had. Thanks bud.
Back to top Go down
canadianromper
canadianromper

PostSubject: Re: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2012, 9:04 pm

are you running turf tires on your tractor. i am and tey drive me crazy because the mud holes around hear are deep and sticky so i am always am stuck lol
Back to top Go down
RompinRedneck
RompinRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2012, 9:09 pm

In this video I had Carlisle Turf Saver's on there. I didn't have much trouble since it was watery mud, not thick mucky stuff. Anyways, those tires are gone and I am looking at either some ATV tires or some AGl V Groove tires. Whickever I can find a better deal on. geek
Back to top Go down
canadianromper
canadianromper

PostSubject: Re: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2012, 9:11 pm

yeah there expensive eh when ever i look in a tsc magazine there on sale and when i go in they are like $200 its crazy
Back to top Go down
RompinRedneck
RompinRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2012, 9:13 pm

Yea but if I can find some used it will be worth it. Those AG tires must really sling some mud!
Back to top Go down
canadianromper
canadianromper

PostSubject: Re: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2012, 9:15 pm

yeah my pappa gave me rims but i called a guy he had 2 nobby tires for like 50 bucks for the pair and then i told him that i was commin the weel after and then he sold them
Back to top Go down
RompinRedneck
RompinRedneck

PostSubject: Re: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2012, 9:16 pm

Ah that stinks man. I would have jumped on a deal like that too. Oh well, maybe you'll come across an even better set of knobbys.
Back to top Go down
canadianromper
canadianromper

PostSubject: Re: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2012, 9:18 pm

i hope so the guy sort of pissed me off. and they were brand new and he was going to give me a free tractor with it then he sold that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse   wheel - Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swampin with the '79 Wheel Horse
Page 1 of 1