All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

Where does the red wire from the voltage regulator connect to? Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown TimerWhere does the red wire from the voltage regulator connect to? Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!

Where does the red wire from the voltage regulator connect to?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr&Mrs.Reckson
Apprentice
Apprentice
Mr&Mrs.Reckson

Forum Rep : 0

Where does the red wire from the voltage regulator connect to? Empty
PostSubject: Where does the red wire from the voltage regulator connect to?   Where does the red wire from the voltage regulator connect to? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:31 am

Hey all, I just replaced my blown MTD 11 hp B&S in my Montgomery Ward with a brand new 17.5hp B&S and cant seem to get the voltage system figured out. There is one red wire that comes out of the voltage regulator, Where does it connect to? My bud helped me but it's still not charge please help lol scratch
Back to top Go down
mowerstompin
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
mowerstompin

Forum Rep : 0

Where does the red wire from the voltage regulator connect to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where does the red wire from the voltage regulator connect to?   Where does the red wire from the voltage regulator connect to? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Old topic but no one has answered yet (probably figured it out by now), but have you used a multimeter to test the voltage coming from the stator?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mowerstompin

Where does the red wire from the voltage regulator connect to?
Page 1 of 1