All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

My New Ranch King

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Plyxrs
Plyxrs

ranch - My New Ranch King Empty
PostSubject: My New Ranch King   ranch - My New Ranch King Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 3:17 am

i got on craigslist the other day and ran across this ranch king, it was used for tractor pulls, so it has a custom setup on the front for adding weight and different things, also came with tire chains, it looks small in these pics but it is pretty decent size, i love it, what i love most was what i payed, $35 bucks, has a good belt, very good tires, very strong tranny, has 12.5hp briggs, needs started and exhaust but thats okay i plan to put a 14hp briggs on her, ima rework the 12.5hp engine and just have it put away for a spare or for if i come across a cheap or free tractor that needs a engine. well heres the pics tell me what you think, and also tell me if it was worth $35 bucks. also more pics to come when i begin working on it, they also gave me spare parts such as 2 different throttle cables, another steering shaft, and also steering gear plate thingy lol.

ranch - My New Ranch King DSCF1043

ranch - My New Ranch King DSCF1042
Back to top Go down
RanchKing
RanchKing

PostSubject: Re: My New Ranch King   ranch - My New Ranch King Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 11:16 am

Cool. Great Deal!
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
AcreFarm

PostSubject: Re: My New Ranch King   ranch - My New Ranch King Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 12:55 pm

Nice looking Dynamark. That's a great price for a complete & solid non-runner.
Back to top Go down
Plyxrs
Plyxrs

PostSubject: Re: My New Ranch King   ranch - My New Ranch King Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2012, 10:25 pm

is it a dynamark or ranch king? the guy i for it from said its a ranch king
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
AcreFarm

PostSubject: Re: My New Ranch King   ranch - My New Ranch King Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 11:58 am

Ranch King is just a name, not a manufacturer.... just like Craftsman. They have been made by Dynamark/Murray, MTD & AYP depending on the age of the tractor & who was selling them at the time.
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: My New Ranch King   ranch - My New Ranch King Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2012, 6:40 pm

Yepper - heres a good example - my 88 'kleen kut', but is a genuine Dynamark :

ranch - My New Ranch King Swamp_10

I call mine 'swamp thing' cause it was sitting in a guys yard and literally had mold all over it - never had the original motor fired up, a 18HP twin opposed - was missing too many parts, including the carb, mufflers were all rotten - its under a tarp in my back yard right now - i did have it mowing , but 14HP motor wasnt big enough for the 50" deck, had some trans issues as well . Its a beast tho, very large tractor - practically a GT.

Mine was $50 .
Back to top Go down
Plyxrs
Plyxrs

PostSubject: Re: My New Ranch King   ranch - My New Ranch King Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 1:47 am

sorry for all the confusion guys, i thought it was a ranch king, well anyways im in the process of getting her going now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Ranch King   ranch - My New Ranch King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Ranch King
Page 1 of 1