All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Airbag Suspension

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Plyxrs
Plyxrs

suspension - Airbag Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Airbag Suspension   suspension - Airbag Suspension Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 12:27 am

i know this sounds very bizarre but, i was curious.. i know it would consist of a lot of time and craftsmanship and money just all depending on what someone has already, materials ETC, well you tell me, would you put a air bag suspension on one of your projects? if i had the money i know i would just for the simple fact of it would be cool and blow peoples minds.
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Airbag Suspension   suspension - Airbag Suspension Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2012, 8:10 pm

Youd have to use the 'towing' type bags - theyre small enough to mount on a tractor - or air shocks. Some sort of trailing arm setup would be needed ( a arms up front - 3 link in the back). If it were done clean /detailed- itd be a sharp machine .

With a setup like that tho, itd only be good for shows/ parades .

Ive seen pics of a lil red wagon on air suspension - they made it like a lowrider, cut holes thru the bottom - was for 'show' only - no seat or motor.
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: Airbag Suspension   suspension - Airbag Suspension Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 8:13 pm

Id never put it on a lawn tractor unless it was for carrying heavy loads(id put them on a trailer), or id just make the trailer a solid suspension/no suspension.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

PostSubject: Re: Airbag Suspension   suspension - Airbag Suspension Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 9:01 pm

Nothing on here is bizzare. Check out my videos of my custom mower. Underglow sounds Now I have a hook up for a dvd player and 2 video screens..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CRUSHEMCustoms/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airbag Suspension   suspension - Airbag Suspension Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airbag Suspension
Page 1 of 1