All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman?

Go down 
+2
greener179
CraftsMAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

tires - How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman? Empty
PostSubject: How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman?   tires - How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman? Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 4:17 pm

How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman? I currently am running on the back 25x10.5x12. if I put another set on the back would the back float?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOm_dYs8-78
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CRUSHEMCustoms/
greener179
greener179

tires - How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman?   tires - How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman? Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 5:04 pm

if i coud find some where to ride i would tell you i got dual 22x11x8s on the back of mine
Back to top Go down
matthew sidor
matthew sidor

PostSubject: Re: How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman?   tires - How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman? Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2012, 5:08 pm

i would make like an argo type system just with 4 tires so u can drive on land and in the water if u have the time and the know how to do it
tires - How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman? HomeYellowArgo
Back to top Go down
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

PostSubject: Re: How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman?   tires - How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman? Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2012, 9:35 pm

im building something similar to that in a way using 55 gallon drums
check it out
http://atltf.forumotion.com/t1295-amphibious-lawn-mower
Back to top Go down
richie thomas
Veteran Member
richie thomas
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman?   tires - How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman? Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2012, 10:43 pm

my buddy has a 450 honda foreman with 27 in outlaws and it floats like a sumbitch lol its caused him to flip it a few times Smile
Back to top Go down
Craftsman Dude
Craftsman Dude

PostSubject: Re: How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman?   tires - How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman? Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2012, 1:54 pm

Thought you guys might like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Ynbhi3uJk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman?   tires - How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many tires would I need in order to float me on my lifted craftsman?
Page 1 of 1