All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

My history on modding tractors.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
airbag
airbag

My history on modding tractors. Empty
PostSubject: My history on modding tractors.   My history on modding tractors. Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2013, 12:51 pm

I have been mudding wit garden tractors for maybe 8 years now and my very first garden tractor was a craftsman lt4000 and i had a second lt4000 for my second mudder an now ive upgrade to a sears st12 and this is only my third mudding tractor
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: My history on modding tractors.   My history on modding tractors. Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2013, 8:51 pm

Looks alot like my old 70 toro - its tiny but was the best tractor besides my agway in the mud - i retired it from mudding to mowing duty, i dont want to break it. Its a lil 5HP briggs with what i believe is a peerless 400 3 speed trans and chain drive to a differential axle. Was a lil beast in the mud. Front tires were actually the real rear tires - rear tires i got off a RER mower.

Heres a pic after going in the swamp years ago:
My history on modding tractors. Toro10
Back to top Go down
airbag
airbag

PostSubject: Re: My history on modding tractors.   My history on modding tractors. Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2013, 9:11 pm

Ya that tractor does look cool an I had a 12-38 toro rear engine an I flooded the engine so now it's jus a trailer. I also have this 54 wheel horse lawn ranger that ive been trying to get rid of. And I would put a picture on one of these posts but I don't know how, so...
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: My history on modding tractors.   My history on modding tractors. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 5:39 pm

Check this thread out - explains how to upload pics: http://atltf.forumotion.com/t1525-image-posting-for-new-members
Back to top Go down
airbag
airbag

PostSubject: Re: My history on modding tractors.   My history on modding tractors. Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 11:03 am

My history on modding tractors. 05611
This is what i call Thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My history on modding tractors.   My history on modding tractors. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My history on modding tractors.
Page 1 of 1