All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

MCRideout's Tractors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MCRideout

exhaust - MCRideout's Tractors Empty
PostSubject: MCRideout's Tractors   exhaust - MCRideout's Tractors Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 2:49 pm

Hey folks...

I've got a small collection going right now. My first is my "daily driver," that I use to plow snow and mow the lawn.

My project mower, which I'm going to start on today is a bit different. I hope to start my project build video today.
exhaust - MCRideout's Tractors 24857_565813423527_2666333_n
Back to top Go down
Tuffy55

PostSubject: Re: MCRideout's Tractors   exhaust - MCRideout's Tractors Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 8:58 pm

does the old craftsman have a 700 series in it?
Back to top Go down
TheMowerdude

PostSubject: Re: MCRideout's Tractors   exhaust - MCRideout's Tractors Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2013, 10:53 pm

exhaust - MCRideout's Tractors Pics_012
Back to top Go down
CornishMorgan

PostSubject: Re: MCRideout's Tractors   exhaust - MCRideout's Tractors Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:44 am

I love the orange Craftsman, its so small and cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MCRideout

PostSubject: Re: MCRideout's Tractors   exhaust - MCRideout's Tractors Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 9:37 pm

The craftsman used to have a 7hp in it but it was junk. I'm swapping a 15hp into it now. The problem I'm having is the new engine is too big to keep the hood and grill. I think I will lengthen the hood and move the grill out to accommodate the larger engine. Has anyone else ever run into this problem?
Back to top Go down
MCRideout

PostSubject: Recent project   exhaust - MCRideout's Tractors Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 7:19 am

I started doing the exhaust on my newest project and put the orange one on the back burner. The exhaust on my 20hp v-twin Briggs is halfway done.

Back to top Go down
MCRideout

PostSubject: Exhaust update   exhaust - MCRideout's Tractors Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:52 am

Part Two: It's still pretty loud so I may change it in the future. It's fine for now though. Next step- locking the read end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MCRideout's Tractors   exhaust - MCRideout's Tractors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MCRideout's Tractors
Page 1 of 1