All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
Site under minor construction...
No 2021 Build-Off. Will return in 2022. Stay tuned later this year for rule changes!
2021 Top Tractor Challenge Results 1. CreepyCrawler - Tom Zeisler 2. Redzz02 - Sean Meyer 3. Bedestructive - Ryan Deavers 4. Andy Manfred 5. Cooper Lantagne 6. George Irwin 7. Mowbro’s - Ben Hendricks 8. Captain315 - Scotty Andrew 9. Mud mowers from hell, Brian DeLong 10. Mr. Studabaker - Cleetus Joe 11. Mud Mowers from Hell, Sam McCarty 12. Craftsmancrusher - Anthony Cantin

15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheEquineFencer
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive Empty
PostSubject: 15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive   15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
Doug
Administrator
Administrator
Doug

Forum Rep : 71

PostSubject: Re: 15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive   15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:29 am

Has some nice big rear ags. Looks like you were rebuilding the entire body.

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21

Back to top Go down
TheEquineFencer
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive   15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 am

I'm building it for my G/F to haul hay and to pull the manue spreader. She's beat the 38 inch Murray to death. The king pins are worn through the axle on it. I still need to build some front fenders for it. It goes fast enough to sling mud and water onto your feet. I wish I'd mounted the steering section about an inch higher. Then I'd have a straight line for adding fenders on the left side from the floor pan I added.
Back to top Go down
TheEquineFencer
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: 15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive   15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:40 am

When I get it finished I'm going to buildme one on a entirely new frame with her motor and a 5 speed tranny. I'm thinking about using a GoKart clutch and chain for the drive but with it running horizonaly in place of the belt. It'll depend on how much $$$ I have to spend when I start it. The 1 inch tubing bender makes a lot of the work easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive   15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15HP Cub Cadet w/Hydrostatic drive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Tractor Project Builds :: Off Road & Rally Tractors-
Jump to: