All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Need to know how I should lift the transaxle so it is level with front spindles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MurrayMayhem
MurrayMayhem

Need to know how I should lift the transaxle so it is level with front spindles Empty
PostSubject: Need to know how I should lift the transaxle so it is level with front spindles   Need to know how I should lift the transaxle so it is level with front spindles Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 9:47 pm

Making a lifted mower, see more of it on YouTube, I will also put up videos here.
Back to top Go down
richie thomas
Veteran Member
richie thomas
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Need to know how I should lift the transaxle so it is level with front spindles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to know how I should lift the transaxle so it is level with front spindles   Need to know how I should lift the transaxle so it is level with front spindles Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:19 pm

what do you mean? to lift mine i dropped the tranny
Back to top Go down

Need to know how I should lift the transaxle so it is level with front spindles
Page 1 of 1