All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

CarCraft Summer nationals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WellThatsSurprising
WellThatsSurprising

CarCraft Summer nationals Empty
PostSubject: CarCraft Summer nationals   CarCraft Summer nationals Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 8:11 pm

Here in Minnesota we arent known for many things but if there is one thing we are known for, it's our car shows. CarCraft summer nationals is one of the largest car shows in the country. Heres a video of some of the things seen there:

Now usually I just have the Fiero out there but now that i'm painting big cat up nice and pretty I think I should bring it out there too. I'll have a table, could hand out stickers and show all sorts of things that could help expand our hobby. Now CarCraft is in july so we have quite a while to discuss this and get ideas for stuff I could do.
Back to top Go down

CarCraft Summer nationals
Page 1 of 1