All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Hello from Lockport

Go down 
+2
Jamus
Salt-Man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Salt-Man

Hello from Lockport Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 5:41 pm

Well being there is not a introduction thread I figure I'll say Howdy here, its funny I found this site being I have just recently started thinking about doing something like this for my 10 yr old daughter to ride around on at the property we are moving to, I have 2 mowers, 1 has a good everything but motor, the other the motors good but it looks like azz, but I have a small 5 hp motor I can put on that after I rob the motor from it for the better one, I'll post up a build thread when the time comes, cool site, come and check out our site too, its http://www.wnymudders.net its slow right now but should pick up soon, I will be back more real soon. later dudes..Rick ( Salt-Man )
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 5:59 pm

Welcome aboard. I was in the same boat last week, no intro thread. This is a great place though, lots of knowledgeable people. I followed your link and saw this. Not sure if it's cool or weird, but WOW!
Hello from Lockport P1010016
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 7:04 pm

lol its a 4X4 treehouse!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 7:05 pm

lol its a 4X4 treehouse!

do you have a youtube?? if not make one!!! i love watching stuff more than reading lists of info!
Back to top Go down
Salt-Man

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 11:33 pm

That truck belongs to one of our members and it is an absolute beast and just plain cool as hell, it is a little strange, but once you get past that the uniqueness of it just over powers all that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 6:34 am

i would hate too see what happens if that goes on fire Neutral

what types of tractor you got?
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:13 am

Nice to have you aboard Salt Man! Cant wait to see your build

THat truck is pretty cool. Suck if it got wood worm though! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 8:39 am

I don't know about NY, but around here treated lumber would outlast this sheetmetal, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 8:40 am

Welcome abord - youll find lawntractors are pretty easy to mod and a blast to drive.

Back to top Go down
Salt-Man

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 8:57 am

I just picked up 2 mowers, a nice servistar with a blown motor and a old roper that I just cut the deck off of and will steal the 11hp motor for the servistar and use that to cut my grass with, then I'm putting a 5hp motor on it and big tires so my daughter can play with it, the 5 hp is just temporary until I find a bigger one, but for now my little one can learn to drive on it and it will look cool as hell, I think I'm going to run stacks up and out too just for the shits-n-giggles of it , here are my other toys
my street truck

Hello from Lockport Picture088

and my mud buggy project

Hello from Lockport Badass-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 11:43 am

dude
that
is
AWESOME

you need a video of it up pronto! (and post a link hear!)
Back to top Go down
Salt-Man

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 12:20 pm

A video of what ? blue's not done yet and I don't take the black one out muddin much, its my daily driver, it gets beat enough with me just haulin shit in it, plus I'm a bit of a technological caveman What a Face after I get moved to the new place with the acerage and the room to roam I'll see what I can do, we are going to be getting crazy down there jocolor
Back to top Go down
CMHN
CMHN

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 12:40 pm

Welcome aboard, after looking at your rigs, I don't think you will have any problem modding a garden tractor.
Back to top Go down
http://ctraugh.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 12:41 pm

lol ok ill wait! cant wait to see the blue one mudding!
Back to top Go down
Salt-Man

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 6:14 pm

CMHN wrote:
Welcome aboard, after looking at your rigs, I don't think you will have any problem modding a garden tractor.

I already in the process of doing something to one Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 6:30 pm

lol, love this site! alien bounce rendeer afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Salt-Man

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 10:24 am

well after much thought I decided to hold off on the modded tractor, too much going on at the time, but I will do something with the mower I am rebuilding to make it cool, I'll update soon
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 7:42 am

Damn, your "street truck" is in really good shape for the year. I love those gen chevys! Tough sheet metal on them.

If you mod trucks like that, a lawn tractor will be no sweat!
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lockport   Hello from Lockport Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Lockport
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: