All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr&Mrs.Reckson
Mr&Mrs.Reckson

monster - im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers Empty
PostSubject: im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers   monster - im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 9:10 pm

hi yall i had not been able to post any new picks or builds but i got married on 8/5/2013 and my wife wants me to start building monster mowers and need some new ideas and where to start we just moved to ellenburgh depot ny with 50 ackers of land with many trails to start and to ride on the ones that are there and to create new ones so we could use some ideas thanks cheers 
Back to top Go down
TroyBilt Pony
Established Member
TroyBilt Pony
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

monster - im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers   monster - im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 9:20 pm

Welcome back! Have some fun dude! Mower are for the Win! Be sure to make a build thread when you get started!
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers   monster - im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 9:57 pm

Congratulations, and best of luck in your new life together! You got a good woman, what with HER compelling YOU to build stuff! Right on, brother!
Back to top Go down
richie thomas
Veteran Member
richie thomas
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers   monster - im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 9:58 pm

check out my thread if you need ideas, and feel free to message me, but if you doing trails i wouldn't lift it no more than 8 inches max
Back to top Go down
k2500life
Veteran Member
k2500life
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers   monster - im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 10:08 pm

Congrats and keep us posted on the tractors, what kindof tractor you got?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastdropgarage.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers   monster - im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im back and married and the wife wants me to get back into monster mowers
Page 1 of 1