All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2020 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-Hillbilly Offroading . . . 2-darkside0914
HASPIN 2021 . . . Wednesday June 23rd through Sunday June 27th.
2021 Top Tractor Challenge August 14 competition –August 15 competitors ride, Pymatuning Pennsylvania **INFO HERE**
No 2021 Build-Off. Will return in 2022. Stay tuned later this year for rule changes!

recreational tractors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tractor_guy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
tractor_guy

Forum Rep : 0

recreational tractors Empty
PostSubject: recreational tractors   recreational tractors Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:12 pm

About a year ago I was given an old tractor. Knowing nothing about small engine repair and metal fabrication but being very interested in it I decided to do some research.  Since then I've found that people not only build racing mowers but there are many serious builders of all sorts of recreational tractors. ATLT, monster mowers, racing mowers, pulling tractors, even mini jeeps, mini dozers, mini endloaders, ext. I find it surprising that there are so few sites (like this one) dedicated to those groups. Being a moderator of a few (local to W.V.) facebook sites I decided to create a facebook group for anyone world wide in the recreational tractor community to share their projects, links, and thoughts and opinions. Im hoping that linking all the diffrent communities together will in turn result in new members to all the various sites.
Please join and share and help organise a bigger, better, stronger recreational tractor community.

Recreational Tractor Builders
https://m.facebook.com/groups/165224337018366
Back to top Go down
TroyBilt Pony
Monkey Wrench
Monkey Wrench
TroyBilt Pony

Forum Rep : 0

recreational tractors Empty
PostSubject: Re: recreational tractors   recreational tractors Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:39 pm

@tractor_guy wrote:
About a year ago I was given an old tractor. Knowing nothing about small engine repair and metal fabrication but being very interested in it I decided to do some research.  Since then I've found that people not only build racing mowers but there are many serious builders of all sorts of recreational tractors. ATLT, monster mowers, racing mowers, pulling tractors, even mini jeeps, mini dozers, mini endloaders, ext. I find it surprising that there are so few sites (like this one) dedicated to those groups. Being a moderator of a few (local to W.V.) facebook sites I decided to create a facebook group for anyone world wide in the recreational tractor community to share their projects, links, and thoughts and opinions. Im hoping that linking all the diffrent communities together will in turn result in new members to all the various sites.
Please join and share and help organise a bigger, better, stronger recreational tractor community.

Recreational Tractor Builders
https://m.facebook.com/groups/165224337018366
Great Idea!
Back to top Go down

recreational tractors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: General Tractor Talk + Pictures/ Videos :: General Tractor Talk-
Jump to: