All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Exhaust problem please help!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
montemuscle7779

Exhaust problem please help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Exhaust problem please help!!!   Exhaust problem please help!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 7:56 am

i have a exhaust conflict between the 14hp briggs, and the 70s dynamark i just installed the engine in . the stock pipe fits in place on my dynamark but wont let me open the hood but a few inches, and i don't wont to cut the front up because it would look horrible just to have a pipe hanging down, does anyone know where i can get a pipe that would come out the side and curve back. please send me a link or something. I don't have a welder or id do it myself.
Back to top Go down
cumminsbayou
cumminsbayou

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Exhaust problem please help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exhaust problem please help!!!   Exhaust problem please help!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2013, 9:03 am

I don't think there is a place that sells bolt on exhausts like you want but depending on your motor it may have a threaded exhaust port. So you may be able to make a exhaust how you'd like it by using plumbing pipe from home depot or some where else. You won't need a welder for that.
Back to top Go down

Exhaust problem please help!!!
Page 1 of 1