All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!
 
PortalHomeSite RulesFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off
Welcome to the All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2023 Build-Off Rules POSTED ➤➤➤ 2023 BUILD-OFF RULES (atltf.com)

 

 mower loader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richie thomas
Core Member
richie thomas
Core Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 27
Join date : 2011-08-04
Points : 5748
Posts : 1434
Location : east dublin georgia

mower loader Empty
PostSubject: mower loader   mower loader Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 8:06 pm

hey guys, this is something ive been wanting to build for a while, im going to be working on it a little here ad there, but im building a front end loader for a mower Very Happy, the way im designing it, i can use it on any of my mowers, but i will probally use it mostly on the honda
mower loader Mower_10
Back to top Go down
willis923
Core Member
willis923
Core Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Age : 26
Join date : 2013-04-10
Points : 5109
Posts : 1408
Location : Galway NY

mower loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: mower loader   mower loader Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 8:12 pm

one word- awsome. what are you thinking the max cap. might be?


-1974 bolens 1055 (Rolling Thunder)
-1989 Craftsman GT6000 (Blockhead)
-2004 Ford F-250 super duty FX4
-1999 Ford F-350 Superduty 4x4 7.3 Powerstroke


Lt wrote:
Feel free to try... Dont let anything but fear and common sense stop you. 


mower loader Pbucket

Chat moderator

1st Lieutenant, Volunteer Firefighter, EMT-B, Galway Vol Fire co. Galway NY
Back to top Go down
richie thomas
Core Member
richie thomas
Core Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 27
Join date : 2011-08-04
Points : 5748
Posts : 1434
Location : east dublin georgia

mower loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: mower loader   mower loader Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 8:21 pm

willis923 wrote:
one word- awsome. what are you thinking the max cap. might be?
the bucket should be able to hold a max of 200lbs
and i dont think it would need counter weights on the back if im on it, cause im 302
....but im trying to think of a lift for the rear to lift the bush hog thing im working on
Back to top Go down
willis923
Core Member
willis923
Core Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Age : 26
Join date : 2013-04-10
Points : 5109
Posts : 1408
Location : Galway NY

mower loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: mower loader   mower loader Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 9:01 pm

with my bolens, i could rig up a hydraulic pump. i have the space, pullys and levers already existing. it would be a matter of finding a place to stick the resivour, pump and the controls. if you wanted to, could you run a pump off the PTO or did you nix that?


-1974 bolens 1055 (Rolling Thunder)
-1989 Craftsman GT6000 (Blockhead)
-2004 Ford F-250 super duty FX4
-1999 Ford F-350 Superduty 4x4 7.3 Powerstroke


Lt wrote:
Feel free to try... Dont let anything but fear and common sense stop you. 


mower loader Pbucket

Chat moderator

1st Lieutenant, Volunteer Firefighter, EMT-B, Galway Vol Fire co. Galway NY
Back to top Go down
richie thomas
Core Member
richie thomas
Core Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 27
Join date : 2011-08-04
Points : 5748
Posts : 1434
Location : east dublin georgia

mower loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: mower loader   mower loader Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 9:13 pm

willis923 wrote:
with my bolens, i could rig up a hydraulic pump. i have the space, pullys and levers already existing. it would be a matter of finding a place to stick the resivour, pump and the controls. if you wanted to, could you run a pump off the PTO or did you nix that?
lol ...the one this is going on for temporary has the pto gone, but when  find the ayp i wan to put it on permanatley, ill mount a powersteering pump on it me thinks
Back to top Go down
willis923
Core Member
willis923
Core Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Age : 26
Join date : 2013-04-10
Points : 5109
Posts : 1408
Location : Galway NY

mower loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: mower loader   mower loader Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 9:18 pm

that could work. or even a pump from an old plow, so that way you have 3 ways of motion


-1974 bolens 1055 (Rolling Thunder)
-1989 Craftsman GT6000 (Blockhead)
-2004 Ford F-250 super duty FX4
-1999 Ford F-350 Superduty 4x4 7.3 Powerstroke


Lt wrote:
Feel free to try... Dont let anything but fear and common sense stop you. 


mower loader Pbucket

Chat moderator

1st Lieutenant, Volunteer Firefighter, EMT-B, Galway Vol Fire co. Galway NY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





mower loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: mower loader   mower loader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
mower loader
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How can I put a push mower motor on a Craftsman Riding Mower?
» BUILDING THE MOWER - DAYS OF THUNDER RACE MOWER
» What kind of mower can be used as a racing mower?
» Speed Mower Vs Race Mower?
» MAD MAX Mower

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Project Builds-
Jump to: