All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
2020 Build-off Started, Look for entry instructions HERE! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2019 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-AllisKidD21 . . . 2-Offroad Mudmowers . . . 3-MightyRaze . . . Close vote, all were winners!

i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
untrusty huskee
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
untrusty huskee

Forum Rep : 0

i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Empty
PostSubject: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:17 pm

hey guys as you can see i am in the build off! um i am a 16 year old boy that just loves to tinker and make mowers from stock to the trails. i don't care much for racers but i am all in on the mudders and trail riders, currently as my profile picture, it is my 1999-2002 mtd huskee variator belt drive. and i had compleatly changed it from a mower in to a trail monster and a hella good mudder. i am kinda trying to start some kind of a business as you guys can see in my thing below lol. um dont know what els to say but keep modding and watch my youtube and subscribe please.
Back to top Go down
willis923
Master
Master
willis923

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:30 pm

"welcome" to the forum!

-1999 Ford F-350 Superduty 4x4 7.3 Powerstroke

Lt wrote:
Feel free to try... Dont let anything but fear and common sense stop you. 

i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Pbucket

Chat moderator

1st Lieutenant, Volunteer Firefighter, EMT-B, Galway Vol Fire co. Galway NY
Back to top Go down
Lawren Wimberly
Skilled
Skilled
Lawren Wimberly

Forum Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Hey bud... I'm FROM Salem Illinois... Maybe when I visit my folks after haspin, I could meet up with ya.

Tech Manual mod, If ya need it, and cant find it... Just ask.... Pm if I'm not on line
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Administrator
Administrator
Doc Sprocket

Forum Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:11 am

Better late than never! And good luck on your endeavour!

Put down the wrench, and come out with your hands up!-Doc "Tranny Crusher" Sprocket, ATLTF Forum Admin, Thinkerer and Tinkerer, and all-around good dood. Wink

Gen. Mayhem- https://www.atltf.com/t2597-general-mayhem-race-tractor
MULE- https://www.atltf.com/t2153-lawn-boy-utltv
MULEII- https://www.atltf.com/t3328-1970-john-deere-112-the-beginnings-of-mule-ii
MULEIII https://www.atltf.com/t4263-mule3-brainstorming-ideas-etc#58287
Wrench, Wheel, Wreck, Repeat...
Back to top Go down
Thunderdivine
Grand Master
Grand Master
Thunderdivine

Forum Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:56 pm

Welcome Trevor! - and I'm already subbed.

My Vintage John Deere 110, 1967 model
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
untrusty huskee
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
untrusty huskee

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:47 pm

@Lawren Wimberly wrote:
Hey bud... I'm FROM Salem Illinois... Maybe when I visit my folks after haspin, I could meet up with ya.

heck yess.... me and my friends have this really good spot, if you have a racing lawn mower there is a stretch of road that is 1 mile long, then if you have a trail rider, there are really tough trails that could brake your tie rods lol! , then if you have a mudder there is a big pond and lots of places to get stuck..... and the good thing about this is white side county is ok with this and it is all on private property that we already have the ok to ride on
Back to top Go down
Lawren Wimberly
Skilled
Skilled
Lawren Wimberly

Forum Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:22 pm

If I have one with me, it'll be the Red Fox... If it survives haspin, it'll handle your trails

Tech Manual mod, If ya need it, and cant find it... Just ask.... Pm if I'm not on line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor   i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have not properly introduce my self: hi im trevor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: New Member Forum :: Introduce Yourself Here!-
Jump to: