All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2020 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-Hillbilly Offroading . . . 2-darkside0914
HASPIN 2021 . . . Wednesday June 23rd through Sunday June 27th.
2021 Top Tractor Challenge August 14 competition –August 15 competitors ride, Pymatuning Pennsylvania **INFO HERE**
No 2021 Build-Off. Will return in 2022. Stay tuned later this year for rule changes!

Hello from INDY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goatwrangler
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
goatwrangler

Forum Rep : 0

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:41 pm

Hey all, I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm late to the game being 26 and just now getting into ATLTF but its never too late right ?
I have a 1972 Sears SS15, a 2013 JD D100, a craftsman III and a couple others that I acquired from my Grandpa. Currently they all sit in his barn until I can find the time to dig them out and bring them to their new home.

My favorite so far is the sears suburban. My Grandpa bought it new and it has sat for 30+ years. Itll be my first project. I am married and have a 16 month old son...gotta save one of these for him but Im going to play around as much as the wife lets me and possible. Im a diesel mechanic by trade and was referred here by fearlessfront on youtube.

Anyways, when I get the tractors home I'll post pics and start trying to get the old SS15 up and running as I plan on using it to plow snow this winter.
Im glad to be here and cant wait to learn as much as I can from members on here and one day I might be able to contribute. Sorry for the long winded post.

Take care,

Jason ( Goat Wrangler )
Back to top Go down
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Vice Grip
Vice Grip
LAWN MOWER MUDDER

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Welcome!  Make sure to read down through the guidelines and such, get familiar with the place, and have a good time!
Back to top Go down
camomanusa
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
camomanusa

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:06 pm

Welcome! Its never too late too start doing this, hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
Angchor

Forum Rep : 2

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Welcome!

I have 30 years on you, and I just got started! It's never too late!
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

Forum Rep : 3

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Welcome welcome! Post a thread when your ready to build!

whos mans is this
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Monkey Wrench
Monkey Wrench
craftsmancole

Forum Rep : 1

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:25 am

A craftsman III? That's an awesome mower along with a sears sububan? I wish I could have either of those!
Back to top Go down
goatwrangler
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
goatwrangler

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:13 pm

@craftsmancole wrote:
A craftsman III? That's an awesome mower along with a sears sububan? I wish I could have either of those!

Everything has a price lol. Youre a long ways away though. lol
Back to top Go down
TokyoDrift99
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
TokyoDrift99

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Welcome! I have found this forum to be a really helpful resource. I hope you do as well. I am looking forward to the sears suburban build!
Back to top Go down
goatwrangler
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
goatwrangler

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:14 am

@TokyoDrift99 wrote:
Welcome! I have found this forum to be a really helpful resource. I hope you do as well. I am looking forward to the sears suburban build!

It'll be awhile. I haven't even got it to my house yet as I work third shift and haven't found the time yet. I'm def looking forward to getting it in the garage and seeing if she'll even turn over. I'm thinking about putting some of the others up for sell to help fund the suburban build.
Back to top Go down
Cynical
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Cynical

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:23 am

welcome to the forum's bud, I'm sure you will learn a lot and maybe even teach us a thing or two!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Craftsman1998
Hammer
Hammer
Craftsman1998

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:53 am

Welcome to the forum  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
goatwrangler
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
goatwrangler

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:40 pm

thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from INDY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from INDY   Hello from INDY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from INDY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: New Member Forum :: Introduce Yourself Here!-
Jump to: