All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

B&S V-Twin 24 Hp Push rod problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaredgt500

twin - B&S V-Twin 24 Hp Push rod problem Empty
PostSubject: B&S V-Twin 24 Hp Push rod problem   twin - B&S V-Twin 24 Hp Push rod problem Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 6:36 pm

I have been rebuilding a B&S 24 hp V-Twin and i didn't pay attention to the push rods when i took them out but on each head there is one aluminum and one steel push rod which one goes to which valve? do you guys know? Please Help.
Back to top Go down
nathan wilson
nathan wilson

twin - B&S V-Twin 24 Hp Push rod problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: B&S V-Twin 24 Hp Push rod problem   twin - B&S V-Twin 24 Hp Push rod problem Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 11:09 pm

jaredgt500 wrote:
I have been rebuilding a B&S 24 hp V-Twin and i didn't pay attention to the push rods when i took them out but on each head there is one aluminum and one steel push rod which one goes to which valve? do you guys know? Please Help.
I would think steel exhaust, and aluminum intake. only because the exhaust is hotter, so it needs more heat... but don't quote me on that, that's just a guess. you've got a 50 50 chance, so it cant be horribly hard I wouldn't think.....
Back to top Go down

B&S V-Twin 24 Hp Push rod problem
Page 1 of 1