All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Belt lengths

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phatmatt
Phatmatt

belt - Belt lengths Empty
PostSubject: Belt lengths   belt - Belt lengths Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 5:05 pm

I was wondering, what are the most common belt lengths? I'm wondering because I want to know before installing my pulleys so that I don't end up with belts I can't find for my build. Thanks
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Belt lengths   belt - Belt lengths Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 5:19 pm

Phatmatt wrote:
I was wondering, what are the most common belt lengths?  I'm wondering because I want to know before installing my pulleys so that I don't end up with belts I can't find for my build.  Thanks
Belts very a lot between mowers, and since you are changing pulleys, there is no real good answer. really, its anywhere from 70" belts to 100+" belts, and once inch could really be a deciding factor. if you had some rope around the same thickness of a belt i suppose you could bring that to tractor supply and measure it. our store has a belt measuring stick.
Back to top Go down
Phatmatt
Phatmatt

PostSubject: Re: Belt lengths   belt - Belt lengths Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 7:48 pm

Alright thanks, I can always install some kind of adjustable idler to tighten a longer belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt lengths   belt - Belt lengths Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt lengths
Page 1 of 1