All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

The grinch build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

The grinch build Empty
PostSubject: The grinch build   The grinch build Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 12:52 am

Well it has been a while since I have been on here. Anyone looking for a good step by step build on how to lift a monster mower check out my tube channel zjbeast. Anywhere here are some photos to share..

The grinch build 222aer10The grinch build 2dg10The grinch build Aergrg10The grinch build Ewf11
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CRUSHEMCustoms/
TheBeal
Veteran Member
TheBeal
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

The grinch build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grinch build   The grinch build Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 11:12 am

Got any pics of that suspension at work?
Back to top Go down
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

The grinch build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grinch build   The grinch build Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 1:22 am

The only problem I have yet to overcome is when I flex it makes the steering rod want to pop off. It still does flex a lot but not full. I was thinking of extending the steering part that sticks out through the frame to meet up with the steering arm that goes to the front axle... Unsure. I have also got an idea to make the rearend flex also but a telescoping drive shaft from the pulley I have yet to figure out how to make.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoMower

The grinch build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grinch build   The grinch build Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 10:21 am

Drive shaft could just be as simple as 3/4" tubing going to rearend and. 1" tubing to the front. Just like a bushhog's powershaft. That's basically all an automotive drive shaft is. Plus the bushings and seals. But thickwalled tubing should work. Just put a zerk fitting in it. Or take it apart and grease it when needed.
Back to top Go down
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

The grinch build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grinch build   The grinch build Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2017, 1:37 pm

TheBeal wrote:
Got any pics of that suspension at work?
The grinch build 33f4r312 Here is a photo of one of them flexin a little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The grinch build Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grinch build   The grinch build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The grinch build
Page 1 of 1