All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

PSA: Stickers and ship times

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Site Owner
Doug
Site Owner

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant

PSA: Stickers and ship times Empty
PostSubject: PSA: Stickers and ship times   PSA: Stickers and ship times Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2014, 5:00 pm

As you should already know, I am the go-to guy for all US ATLTF and Doc Sprocket stickers.

Lately I havent been able to process stuff as fast. Responding to messages, getting to the PO box, and sending stuff out. Im fairly busy in my personal life, we entered our busy season at work and I have a ton of other stuff to do at home, including rest and my own projects.

Sticker orders and stuff are still going out. I do get to the post office at least once a week, to pick up any mail and to send out orders. I try to get all orders that I get processed in that weeks time, but sometimes it goes to 2 weeks depending on how busy I am.

If you have placed an order, dont worry, itll go out. If you dont get it in a weeks time, please remind me so I can check what I have on file (I keep track of every received and sent order). Ill definitely get back to you.

If you want to place an order, I ask that you please read over the sale threads. Like I said, im busy with other stuff and I cant respond to every message asking "how much r Doc stickers". If you are unsure of your total but know what you want, feel free to confirm before sending anything. I dont want to be fishing for answers, and you should be able to do rudimentary math.

There is a banner running on the top of every page for you to click on to be led to the sale thread for ATLTF goodies. Click on it and help save me some time. You can also click here to view and print out a mail-in order form.

If you are Canadian, be sure to PM Doc Sprocket, not me. Itll save us both time and money.

Thanks guys!

Head Forum Administrator ** Chat Moderator ** Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page ** Chatbox ** How To Upload Pictures

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21, @Brianator, @RichieRichOverdrive

Back to top Go down
Angchor
Angchor

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Stickers and ship times   PSA: Stickers and ship times Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2014, 5:14 pm

Yeah!

But...

how much r Doc stickers?

Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Stickers and ship times   PSA: Stickers and ship times Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2014, 5:45 pm

A buck a shot. Same as the others.

And thanks again for all your (unpaid) efforts, Doug!!!
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Angchor

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Stickers and ship times   PSA: Stickers and ship times Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2014, 5:52 pm

Doc Sprocket wrote:
A buck a shot. Same as the others.

And thanks again for all your (unpaid) efforts, Doug!!!

ROFLOL

There should be an emoticon for "tongue-in-cheek" humor. I was just yanking Doug's chain. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSA: Stickers and ship times   PSA: Stickers and ship times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSA: Stickers and ship times
Page 1 of 1