All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

How too Pulley swap a fnr transaxle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SWAP - How too Pulley swap a fnr transaxle Empty
PostSubject: How too Pulley swap a fnr transaxle   SWAP - How too Pulley swap a fnr transaxle Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 2:55 pm

ok guys im taking the fnr to a whole new level, its going to be my main focus on for this summer to restore the faith of the fnr transaxles since they are a dime a dozen and every where why not try and do some cool and unique mods...first imma show you how to pulley swap one if u have a spare laying around or know someone who has the brake disc laying around for one but this is my video part 1...will have part 2 after i get a pulley to weld on so i hope you like this cause i have other tricks up my sleeve for the fnr owners
Back to top Go down
mudman604

2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

SWAP - How too Pulley swap a fnr transaxle Empty
PostSubject: Re: How too Pulley swap a fnr transaxle   SWAP - How too Pulley swap a fnr transaxle Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 8:58 pm

NICE! i have never noticed that. i will keep this in mind! cool!
Back to top Go down

How too Pulley swap a fnr transaxle
Page 1 of 1