All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
Site under minor construction...
No 2021 Build-Off. Will return in 2022. Stay tuned later this year for rule changes!
2021 Top Tractor Challenge Results 1. CreepyCrawler - Tom Zeisler 2. Redzz02 - Sean Meyer 3. Bedestructive - Ryan Deavers 4. Andy Manfred 5. Cooper Lantagne 6. George Irwin 7. Mowbro’s - Ben Hendricks 8. Captain315 - Scotty Andrew 9. Mud mowers from hell, Brian DeLong 10. Mr. Studabaker - Cleetus Joe 11. Mud Mowers from Hell, Sam McCarty 12. Craftsmancrusher - Anthony Cantin

What are some good tires

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
murrey and me
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
murrey and me

Forum Rep : 0

What are some good tires Empty
PostSubject: What are some good tires   What are some good tires Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 6:46 am

I just finished my second build and I need some tires.(all I got laying around are turfs). So what is a good tire that will fit on a normal rim with a key way. Thank you
Back to top Go down
willysjeepmb
Screwdriver
Screwdriver
willysjeepmb

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: What are some good tires   What are some good tires Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:13 am

Get the tall atv tires at tractor supply for $65 each. I'm unlocked and have yet to get stuck.
Back to top Go down
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Vise Grip
Vise Grip
LAWN MOWER MUDDER

Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: What are some good tires   What are some good tires Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 3:35 pm

@murrey and me wrote:
I just finished my second build and I need some tires.(all I got laying around are turfs). So what is a good tire that will fit on a normal rim with a key way.        Thank you

Assuming you have 8" rims, you could find alot of good tires. It all depends on what you are planning on doing with your tractor, and your driving habits. If you are planning on mudding and going insane offroad, I'd get some aggressive directional tires like bearclaws or vampires. It you are doing some hard surface riding like on roads, grass, packed dirt, etc. I'd get some kind of non-directional tires like knobbies or holeshots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some good tires   What are some good tires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are some good tires
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Technical Forum :: Drivetrain & Brake Tech :: Tires, Wheels, Hubs, and Spindles-
Jump to: