All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

my mud mower first test ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steeldaytonas
steeldaytonas

2016 Build-Off Entrant
2016 Build-Off Entrant

mower - my mud mower first test ride Empty
PostSubject: my mud mower first test ride   mower - my mud mower first test ride Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2015, 8:37 pm

2 small video of my first test ride with my first mud mower. they was taken by my 9yo son and it was is first time with the camera but he did good

Back to top Go down
RevDogg
RevDogg

PostSubject: Re: my mud mower first test ride   mower - my mud mower first test ride Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2015, 8:44 pm

Looks like a successful test ride. That moves along pretty nicely! I kinda thought I'd see more belt slippage in the water but it did well. Good job to your son on the camera too!
Back to top Go down
steeldaytonas
steeldaytonas

2016 Build-Off Entrant
2016 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: my mud mower first test ride   mower - my mud mower first test ride Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2015, 8:51 pm

yea is super happy he walk beside the mower for an hour and a half and for the belt I put a brand new kevlar belt a smaller pulley on tranxle and 4 extra spring on the tensionner but I think its to much. I didnt get a real mud but we get of trail for at least the half of the ride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my mud mower first test ride   mower - my mud mower first test ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my mud mower first test ride
Page 1 of 1