All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
Site under minor construction...
No 2021 Build-Off. Will return in 2022. Stay tuned later this year for rule changes!

Mid-engined-rat-rod-racer MERRR! [2016 Build-Off Entry]

Go down 
+5
redzz02
MatthewD
mr.modified
redlinemotorsportts
jonnya
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MatthewD
Prybar
Prybar

Mid-engined-rat-rod-racer MERRR! [2016 Build-Off Entry] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-engined-rat-rod-racer MERRR! [2016 Build-Off Entry]   Mid-engined-rat-rod-racer MERRR! [2016 Build-Off Entry] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 9:38 am

Looking good Jonny! I love the wedding buggy! When I saw that Stiga, the first thing that came into my head was a lifted 4x4 monster mower.
Back to top Go down
jonnya
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mid-engined-rat-rod-racer MERRR! [2016 Build-Off Entry]   Mid-engined-rat-rod-racer MERRR! [2016 Build-Off Entry] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Yes I too thought that. I thought maybe twin engined, as I could pinch the 12hp briggs off of last years entry (which I don't think I'm going to keep as is) or I also wondered about using the deck drive belt to connect to a transaxle on the front. Either way I aint going to anything to it in the short term apart from getting the starting circuit working properly as currently one has to use a tent peg to short across the starter solenoid! Not ideal!
Back to top Go down
MatthewD
Prybar
Prybar
MatthewD

Forum Rep : 42

PostSubject: Re: Mid-engined-rat-rod-racer MERRR! [2016 Build-Off Entry]   Mid-engined-rat-rod-racer MERRR! [2016 Build-Off Entry] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:41 am

Yeah. What kind of engine is in that 13hp? Haha, reminds me of shorting solenoids with a screwdriver. Though I was the only one haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mid-engined-rat-rod-racer MERRR! [2016 Build-Off Entry]   Mid-engined-rat-rod-racer MERRR! [2016 Build-Off Entry] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mid-engined-rat-rod-racer MERRR! [2016 Build-Off Entry]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Tractor Project Builds :: Speed, Race, and Drag Tractors-
Jump to: