All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

introduce myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjohndeerefan16

introduce myself  Empty
PostSubject: introduce myself    introduce myself  Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 2:29 pm

just wanted to say hello .I also wanted to say thanks to doc sprocket, fearless front, puppet kicker and others wo have inspired their ideas on my john deere 160. the old girl still works for a living for me , she pushess snow. The cub cadet ltx 1040 I have cuts the grass.But mud romping looks like fun. I do have a question for doc sprocket have you ever locked a peerless 840 or how would you do it? again I say thanks to all for the ideas.
Back to top Go down
Carshowkid
Carshowkid

introduce myself  Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduce myself    introduce myself  Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 7:30 pm

Welcome can't wait to see your build! Many smart people on here that will always try to help you out if your stuck with something... And if they don't know that your doing something nobody has done!
Back to top Go down

introduce myself
Page 1 of 1