All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

kawasaki fb460v carb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Landen spaulding

kawasaki fb460v carb Empty
PostSubject: kawasaki fb460v carb   kawasaki fb460v carb Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2017, 11:22 am

if i fire it up it floods i removed the bowl and cranked it while pushing the float all the way up and still fuel do i need a needle i removed the float and everything to clean it did i just break the needle some how or what
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Veteran Member
prancstaman
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: kawasaki fb460v carb   kawasaki fb460v carb Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2017, 7:27 pm

The needle is not sealing on the seat (ofcourse). Look at the needle, specifically the point that seals the hole for damage. It will be obvious of damage to it. If it looks OK, then the surface that the needle seals on is damaged. There can be debree on the surface. Or the surface itself can be damaged. Or sometimes it is replaceable and it could have fallen out. Basically there are 2 places you are looking at, 1 is the needle point, 2 the surface the needle seals on.

These are pretty much general descriptions on what to look for, since I am not familiar with your carb, but these are things I look for when working on new to me parts. Hope it helps, or steers you in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Landen spaulding

PostSubject: Re: kawasaki fb460v carb   kawasaki fb460v carb Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2017, 11:01 am

i hope its an easy fix those carbs are worth there weight in gold apparently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kawasaki fb460v carb   kawasaki fb460v carb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kawasaki fb460v carb
Page 1 of 1