All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

how do I make a wheelie bar?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazymudder
Crazymudder

how do I make a wheelie bar? Empty
PostSubject: how do I make a wheelie bar?   how do I make a wheelie bar? Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 9:33 am

Hey i was wondering if theres a specific way to make a wheelie bar i guess you wouldn't call it that because it techniclly so i can pull better wheelies and ride them
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: how do I make a wheelie bar?   how do I make a wheelie bar? Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 9:53 am

Got a welder and know how to use it? You can build stuff 100 ways but it usually is limited by what tools you have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
Crazymudder
Crazymudder

PostSubject: Re: how do I make a wheelie bar?   how do I make a wheelie bar? Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 7:59 pm

ya i do
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: how do I make a wheelie bar?   how do I make a wheelie bar? Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 8:32 pm

That will make it much easier then. Not sure if they're big enough, but scooter wheels might work and are cheap. Just build a triangular shaped thing on the back of the mower with a spot to allow the wheels to be bolted on at the point of the triangle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
Fattypipemuarry
Fattypipemuarry

PostSubject: Re: how do I make a wheelie bar?   how do I make a wheelie bar? Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 8:36 pm

Birdmango wrote:
Hey i was wondering if theres a specific way to make a wheelie bar i guess you wouldn't call it that because it techniclly so i can pull better wheelies and ride them

get some bicycle forks work awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do I make a wheelie bar?   how do I make a wheelie bar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do I make a wheelie bar?
Page 1 of 1