Newbie here, will be asking some questions...
Bought myself for christmas a Murray GT 46380X50B ("Sentinel by Murray" is on the hood) and now its down to thousand pieces. A bit restoration and a bit "tuning". I just need a tractor with what i can go and get some work done on my summer home and sometimes go to local shop for beer "in style".
- pulley swap, not for speed but it should do around 35mph, maybe
- the engine gets a little haul
- peerless 820-029 is already cleaned from the awful grease and some bearings are coming my way, will add oil(looking for the right one) instead of grease (hope its a good idea)
- wont lock the diff right now, lets see what the future brings
- carburetor gets a full overhaul kit (3 screw)
- probably i have to build some kind of bumper
- must get a good looking beer holder
- oh, almost forgot, probably not so useful info,
but engine is 18hp opposite briggs