All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

intimidator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killer4051

intimidator  Empty
PostSubject: intimidator    intimidator  Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 11:03 pm

well this is time # 2 on wright this seens my laptop shut down. but here is my project its a 86 craftsmen 2 with the 16 hp oposed twin but it blown so i put my old trusty 11.5 B&S, 5 speed i have a 6 speed im thinking on putting on it. i just put on my bigger front tires witch came off the rear of my small parts craftsmen 2. i also have three wheeler tires that im going to put on the rear i just got to wait tell i can see seens there all the way on the other side of my land in the woods. i have big plans for this and open to any ideas. she dose not look like much but ill make her awesome looking like the intimidator aka the best nascar drive and my fav of all time. i will put pics up when i finger out how!
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

intimidator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: intimidator    intimidator  Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2011, 8:58 am

sounds like a great build. Keep us posted if ya can
Back to top Go down
killer4051

intimidator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: intimidator    intimidator  Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2012, 1:01 am

well not much has been done to her i picked up another one but the lil 2 with a blow 12.5 i had to put the motor on that one so i could mow my lawn for the last time before winter and now that i got time off im going to get the intimidator up and running again. i dont know what im going to do with the lil intimy but ill keep u up to date the best i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

intimidator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: intimidator    intimidator  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intimidator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Tractor Project Builds :: Off Road & Rally Tractors-
Jump to: