All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
2020 Build-off Started, Look for entry instructions HERE! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2019 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-AllisKidD21 . . . 2-Offroad Mudmowers . . . 3-MightyRaze . . . Close vote, all were winners!

Hello from PA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheesedawg82
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 2

Hello from PA Empty
PostSubject: Hello from PA   Hello from PA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 10:20 am

Hi, all. Thanks for the add! Been a fan of lawnmowers since I bought Mark Madson's "How to build a pro street lawn mower" VHS tape out of the back of Hot Rod magazine 25 years ago. I never miss an episode of Sprockets Garage and follow a lot of your more popular YouTube channels, but I have yet to build an all terrain lawn tractor, although that time may come later this year.

I'm sort of an urban farmer, and I've been accumulating classic International Cub Cadets to work the garden. 106, 149 w/hydraulic lift, and a 127 with a blown motor.

I have a Homelite Jacobsen 10 HP rear engine rider and 12/48 Hechinger MTD on grass duty, both Briggs flatheads. Neither currently run, both simple fixes (I hope). Girlfriend loves the Hechinger, wants to leave it in the yard and plant flowers in it.

I need a mule, and I have a 2155 Cub Cadet. My mule will have to carry 150 pounds of feed bags on the hood, at a height of over 40". The 2155 won't currently do that. It won't run, either, but I can get that sorted out. Not sure if it will be 2019, but I'd love to enter it in the build contest. I'd love to see pics of any series 2000 shaft drive Cubs that you've built.

I'm soon to be trading the rest of my junk for 2 more broken 90's MTD lawn tractor Cub Cadets with blown Hydros and good 12 horse Kohlers. Planned to make a wagon from the frames and eventually repower the lawn tractors to have a 100% Kohler powered fleet.

Looking for a Cadet 95 Electric if anyone has one.

Back to top Go down
TheBeal
Master
Master
TheBeal

Forum Rep : 104

Hello from PA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PA   Hello from PA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 10:44 am

Another Pennsylvanian! Alright!
Back to top Go down
diddie
Apprentice
Apprentice
diddie

Forum Rep : 21

Hello from PA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PA   Hello from PA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 9:12 pm

Welcome From Indiana ! Lots of kind people,Help and Ideas Hello from PA 2731072446
Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
Administrator
MightyRaze

Forum Rep : 495

Hello from PA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PA   Hello from PA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 9:36 pm

Welcome!

Forum Admin -- Chat Admin-- Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page --How To Upload Pictures

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21
Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Expert
Expert
Murraymountain

Forum Rep : 56

Hello from PA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PA   Hello from PA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 10:05 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from PA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from PA   Hello from PA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from PA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: New Member Forum :: Introduce Yourself Here!-
Jump to: