All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

New project mower and backup engine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mtdmudmower

mower - New project mower and backup engine Empty
PostSubject: New project mower and backup engine   mower - New project mower and backup engine Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2019, 10:23 pm

In the past 2 weeks I've picked up another build project I'm going to turn into a more tame trail machine for my daughter and I also was in the right place at the right time for a backup engine to fall my way. It's a long block but its perfect for my plans on my primary mud mower. Ultimately I'm going to modify this block and save the current mill as the backup blockmower - New project mower and backup engine Kimg0210
Back to top Go down
Mtdmudmower

PostSubject: Re: New project mower and backup engine   mower - New project mower and backup engine Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2019, 9:26 pm

mower - New project mower and backup engine Kimg0310
Finished my second machine. Decided to make it a snow plow as well since it's very stout on traction. Currently has the dabbed up blade on it in the pic. Used it to push a bunch of landscape dirt a around the yard. No problems. It's currently my push busted riders around the yard or drag them vehicle but once I get my main machine going it's my kids follow Dad through the muck toy as well.
Back to top Go down
mr.modified
Veteran Member
mr.modified
Veteran Member

2015 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2015 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2018 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Finalist
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
1st Place Build-Off 2014
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2014
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: New project mower and backup engine   mower - New project mower and backup engine Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2019, 9:51 am

What kinda engine did you get? Is that like a 13hp?
Back to top Go down
Mtdmudmower

PostSubject: Re: New project mower and backup engine   mower - New project mower and backup engine Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2019, 9:06 pm

Kohler 7000 series. More like a 20hp engine. I've got it disassembled at the moment so I can upgrade the valve train in it. Going to take a setting at making a longer ticket arm ratio for increasing the stock can lift and duration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New project mower and backup engine   mower - New project mower and backup engine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New project mower and backup engine
Page 1 of 1