All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
2020 Build-off Started, Look for entry instructions HERE! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2019 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-AllisKidD21 . . . 2-Offroad Mudmowers . . . 3-MightyRaze . . . Close vote, all were winners!

[2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AllisKidD21

[2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build!   [2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 9:42 pm

@Hillbilly Offroading wrote:
I'm liking where this is going but I was digging the 21x7x8s.

They ended up on my young cousin's Allis crawler and they look killer on it.

@MightyRaze wrote:
Honestly, I thing you would enjoy a rally build better unless you have some rocks to climb at the farm?

Don't worry I have the 'ol GT for that, haha.
Back to top Go down
CraftsmanQuad19
BoogerWeld
BoogerWeld
CraftsmanQuad19

Forum Rep : 137

PostSubject: Re: [2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build!   [2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 11:39 am

@AllisKidD21 wrote:

@MightyRaze wrote:
Honestly, I thing you would enjoy a rally build better unless you have some rocks to climb at the farm?

Don't worry I have the 'ol GT for that, haha.

You’ll have to be more specific
Back to top Go down
AllisKidD21
AllisKidD21

Forum Rep : 264

PostSubject: Re: [2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build!   [2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 9:48 pm

Minor update here, had a change of plans with the front tires and she'll be wearing the fronts that were on it when I bought it.

[2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build! - Page 4 20201010

They look better on here really, and the Snow Hogs work good on the little Ford.

The other thing I did was drop the front axle out to finish up some welding on the steering bellcrank mount.

[2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build! - Page 4 20201011

You can kinda see how the steering setup works a little better, that red steeing link is going to be replaced however.

Tomorrow I'm going to be adding some braces in a couple different spots on the front axle, so I'll get pictures of that too. After that it'll be getting the new trans ready to go in and working out the belt setup.

- Craftsman GT 6000 Off-Road Build

- Allis B-110, 710 & 716 - Wheel Horse 655 & 953 - Case 444 - Bolens Versamatic & 1668 - Cub 106 & 124 - Ford LGT 125 & 145 -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build!   [2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[2020 Build-Off Entry] AK's Jacobsen Rally Tractor Build!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Build-Off Competition :: Build-Off Competition Threads-
Jump to: