All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
2020 Build-off Started, Look for entry instructions HERE! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2019 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-AllisKidD21 . . . 2-Offroad Mudmowers . . . 3-MightyRaze . . . Close vote, all were winners!

COVID-19 and Build-Off 2020 deadlines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Administrator
Administrator
Doug

Forum Rep : 68

COVID-19 and Build-Off 2020 deadlines Empty
PostSubject: COVID-19 and Build-Off 2020 deadlines   COVID-19 and Build-Off 2020 deadlines Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 11:10 pm

[adm]UPDATE:  Deadline has been shifted a month to Dec 31! - MightyRaze [June 2020][/adm]

So with all of this Coronavirus nonsense, there have been some concerns over the Build-Off deadline due to loss of work and the ability to get parts etc. to finish builds in time.

At this moment, we aren't changing the deadlines. We are closely monitoring the situation and once all of this blows over we will re-assess and go from there.

If you are unable to continue building, please be sure to follow the guidelines regarding a build pause. As long as you keep us updated on your build situation, you can avoid a DQ.

We hope everyone is staying safe and taking care of themselves. Drink some water and be sure to go out and get some fresh air.

EDIT: MightyRaze for front page presence.

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21

Back to top Go down
mr.modified
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
mr.modified

Forum Rep : 116

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 and Build-Off 2020 deadlines   COVID-19 and Build-Off 2020 deadlines Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 1:19 am

Atltf staff is always monitoring the situation, no matter what that may be. Around the world, around the clock. Good work team!
Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
Administrator
MightyRaze

Forum Rep : 493

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 and Build-Off 2020 deadlines   COVID-19 and Build-Off 2020 deadlines Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 8:30 am

Reminder, you still need to give us a monthly update.  Even if you cannot work on the tractor for any reason.  PLEASE let us know if for some reason you cannot work on the tractor, and I will put a [-19] in your title.  This title tag will allow you to not have to update until you can work on it again.

Thank you!

PS, do not put the [-19] in your own title.  I will do it.  I will also be posting the following in your topic.

[adm]I have put the new [-19] on your build until you are able to work on the entry again.  The [-19] gives you a pass for monthly updates until this blows over.[/adm]

Forum Admin -- Chat Admin-- Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page --How To Upload Pictures

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COVID-19 and Build-Off 2020 deadlines   COVID-19 and Build-Off 2020 deadlines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COVID-19 and Build-Off 2020 deadlines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Forum Announcements & Suggestions :: Announcements-
Jump to: