All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Austin_Gore

murray - What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable   murray - What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2020, 1:09 pm

could you see if you can find a part/s manual and operator manual and maybe even a repair manual
Back to top Go down
Austin_Gore
Austin_Gore

murray - What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable   murray - What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2020, 9:47 pm

I think that the transaxle is a peerless 930 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Veteran Member
Murraymountain
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2019 Build-Off Finalist
2019 Build-Off Finalist
2020 Build-Off Entrant
2020 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable   murray - What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2020, 10:08 am

Could be. My stamped frame was. But I think 930's are 6 speeds. 920's are 5 speeds, but those are apparently pretty good trannies though.
Back to top Go down
Austin_Gore
Austin_Gore

PostSubject: Re: What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable   murray - What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2020, 11:52 am

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable   murray - What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What year and model is this murray the model and serial numbers are unreadable
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2