All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2020 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-Hillbilly Offroading . . . 2-darkside0914
HASPIN 2021 . . . Wednesday June 23rd through Sunday June 27th.
2021 Top Tractor Challenge TBD ! ! !

Transaxle Seals for MST-206

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clapped Out Ben
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Clapped Out Ben

Forum Rep : 0

Transaxle Seals for MST-206 Empty
PostSubject: Transaxle Seals for MST-206   Transaxle Seals for MST-206 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 8:06 pm

I have a Murray widebody that i have made into a all terrain beast. I mostly ride on hard core bumpy dirt roads and in the river bottom sandy trails as there isnt really much mud aroun here. MY murray goes 35-40 mph and i am spinning 22x12-8 inch kenda bearclaws with extra cut lugs for mroe aggressive tread. After a year of riding this mower as you would ride a Quad there is things that are wearing out. I drop the tranny and change the oil, change the input bearing, change the belt, etc every two months. My axle seals are leaking, but my brake shaft seal is leaking really bad. i cant find any seals for it. does anyone else know of seals i can get for it? i already have a vent line to let the pressure out. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Transaxle Seals for MST-206
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: General Tractor Talk + Pictures/ Videos :: General Tractor Talk-
Jump to: