All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Budget_gokart
Established Member
Budget_gokart
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

Build -Off - Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build Empty
PostSubject: Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build   Build -Off - Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2021, 2:38 pm

so ive retired my troy bilt after a few short weeks due to not being able to find parts (transmission blew out) i never really meant for the troy bilt to be a perminent project just needed to learn a few things. ive got two 2008 yard machines and one is a bolensboth 6 speed varidrive models same exact ones so one im considering painting orange and the other im gonna paint lagoon blue(rustolem color). so the lagoon blue colored one is currently black with yellow wheels and is hideous in my opinion, so its getting cleaned painted a new set of front tires and the backs left be. its getting my troy bilts 17.5 briggs intek and a set of wheel horse front wheels the big ones, from my john deere. its going to be a great project for me and i am just wanting a reliable fun haver i can use for utility and be able to repair if neccisary. ill get pictures when i get home in about an hour but it should be a fun project and i am also considering de-stickering it.
Back to top Go down
Budget_gokart
Established Member
Budget_gokart
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build   Build -Off - Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2021, 6:59 pm

Heres chassis picsBuild -Off - Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build 20210315
Back to top Go down
Budget_gokart
Established Member
Budget_gokart
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build   Build -Off - Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2021, 9:13 am

ok so i got the 17.5 intek sitting on the frame, harness pulled from troy bilt, have to strip the harness out of the yard machines, i am going to try to leave the sensor for the clutch pedal thing where it has to be pressed to start and if its the same one ill hook it up. but bypassing the seat switch nutral switch and too be honest ill probably end up push starting it one day so ill probably disable it too
Back to top Go down
Budget_gokart
Established Member
Budget_gokart
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build   Build -Off - Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2021, 10:53 am

ive got the thing ripping ran a junk deck pully welded to the stock one for a little while kept throwing the belt so threw one 1 inch bigger. this thing pulls big giant wheelies so wheelie bars are on the list. and new tires
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build   Build -Off - Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yard Machines Rally/crawler/utility build
Page 1 of 1