All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
❆ ❅ ❄ Happy New Year ❄ ❅
Minor forum update to allow for easier to read forums.
New Awards system! Look for your award at 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 7500, and 10000 Posts!!!

[22 BO] Fastman's "White Lightning"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fastman
Fastman

[22 BO] Fastman's "White Lightning"  Empty
PostSubject: [22 BO] Fastman's "White Lightning"    [22 BO] Fastman's "White Lightning"  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 2:08 pm

So I started this project a long time ago and was going to build a drift mower out of it, but then I decided not to build it, but I am attempting to enter it is this years build off with a few new ideas! It is a 1998 Murray Wide Body LT, all I have done to it so far is yank the engine off, flip the front end over to make it sit lower, remove everything that has to do with the deck, and put a locked up spicer in it. (The dirt bike is there to donate any random parts that I might need from it.)[22 BO] Fastman's "White Lightning"  20220124

I intend to put a artic cat 50cc 2 stroke in it, build custom independent front suspension, swap out the lawn mower rear end for the artic cats rear end, drop the seat down into the body, stretch the hood, fab custom steering, give it a fresh paint job (silver with white lightning bolts), make the body wider, make a hand brake, get a gas tank and make a spot for it, lower it to 4 inches off the ground in the front and 6 in the back, and that is all I can think of right now.

Last edited by Fastman on Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nevadablue likes this post

Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
Administrator
MightyRaze

7500+ Posts
7500+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: [22 BO] Fastman's "White Lightning"    [22 BO] Fastman's "White Lightning"  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 2:17 pm

[adm]Welcome to the Build-Off!!!
Danceparty [/adm]

LOL we typically put the [22 BO] in the title.  All's good.

Bowser 01 Murray Widebody LT 
Grandpa 75 Sears ST/16
Dirty Rat 77 Sears Suburban
 > > > ATLTF Staff < < <
Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!
Back to top Go down
Fastman
Fastman

PostSubject: Re: [22 BO] Fastman's "White Lightning"    [22 BO] Fastman's "White Lightning"  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 10:50 am

havnt got time to do anything to it yet... might try to get it striped down to the frame latter today!

MightyRaze likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [22 BO] Fastman's "White Lightning"    [22 BO] Fastman's "White Lightning"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[22 BO] Fastman's "White Lightning"
Page 1 of 1