All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Wrecker bar for dead mowers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

Wrecker bar for dead mowers Empty
PostSubject: Wrecker bar for dead mowers   Wrecker bar for dead mowers Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2023, 3:38 pm

I have a pallet mover I built that works great for most stuff but sucked for moving GTs around.   Tossed a piece of 2x2 on the hitch bracket and it worked great.    I need some type of spreader bar so the chains dont hit the hood of the mowers being towed.
Wrecker bar for dead mowers 20231013
Wrecker bar for dead mowers 20231012
Back to top Go down
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

Wrecker bar for dead mowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrecker bar for dead mowers   Wrecker bar for dead mowers Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2023, 3:40 pm

Height is good so I dont know if I want to shorten the pole or not. I need to do something better where it mounts to the 3PH top link on the GT. I have more up then I have down on this but happy with the few mowers I moved.

Wrecker bar for dead mowers 20231014

CRAFTSMAN MUDDER, Brianator, JB_4x4 and Hillbilly mowers like this post

Back to top Go down

Wrecker bar for dead mowers
Page 1 of 1