All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cumminsbayou
cumminsbayou

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated Empty
PostSubject: 14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated    14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2011, 10:06 pm

i have a 96 john deere that i romp on and a mounth ago i was riden it in a ditch and went up it and assdentily hit the key and turned it out and when i tried startin it it didnt do any thing so i figured the colanode went out so i walked back to the house and got the 4 wheeler and towed it home on thanks givin i tried bypassing it and when it sterted it was runnin lower then what it used to idel so i cleaned the spark plug whick was kinda dirty put it back in and still ran bad i tried clean the carbuator and it has good spark so im wournder in whats the matter with it it has a gas tank in the back so it has a fuil pump and dont no what up with it it ran great before it has a 14 hp kawsaki any help would be appesated
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
AcreFarm

PostSubject: Re: 14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated    14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2011, 10:51 pm

Sounds like a fuel issue to me. If you are sure the carb is clean the fuel itself may be stale. I'd start there
Back to top Go down
cumminsbayou
cumminsbayou

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: 14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated    14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 9:44 pm

well i dont think it could be that i know it might be kindy old but may be like a couple mounths bu ive added to it before
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
AcreFarm

PostSubject: Re: 14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated    14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 10:03 pm

I was just throwing that suggestion out there... untreated fuel will absorb moisture & can go "stale" within a month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated    14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

14 hp kawsaki any help would be appreciated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Technical Forum :: Engine Tech :: Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki-
Jump to: