All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

the trails im my back yard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McHandyMan

yard - the trails im my back yard Empty
PostSubject: the trails im my back yard   yard - the trails im my back yard Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 5:41 pm

im dumb..... it just snowed not to long ago but me being stupid dident get and video of plowing or just playing in the snow but this is what i got. if people would be interested i could take a walk aroung in my woods with the camera and just show the trails
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: the trails im my back yard   yard - the trails im my back yard Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 10:05 pm

nice... i like it Smile and a interstate batteries race car? whats that about?? (if you dont mind me asking)
Back to top Go down
McHandyMan

PostSubject: Re: the trails im my back yard   yard - the trails im my back yard Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2011, 1:18 pm

CityRedneck wrote:
nice... i like it Smile and a interstate batteries race car? whats that about?? (if you dont mind me asking)

the car belongs to my father, he own interstate and he race for 27 + years but this was his last race car. but since i race dow i got a interstate theam car now. nd its running with a 30hp briggs, all done up!
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: the trails im my back yard   yard - the trails im my back yard Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2011, 7:22 pm

wait he owns the company? or just the race title and stuff
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: the trails im my back yard   yard - the trails im my back yard Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 5:54 am

Your trails remind me of the swamp behind my folks house up north - alot of trees, mud and water tho - used to have a blast running around there all day .
Back to top Go down
McHandyMan

PostSubject: Re: the trails im my back yard   yard - the trails im my back yard Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 8:19 pm

CityRedneck wrote:
wait he owns the company? or just the race title and stuff

he own the alantic canada region
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: the trails im my back yard   yard - the trails im my back yard Icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 10:10 pm

sounds nice. and i miss miami where its water,mud,trails oh man. takin my mower down there this summer. lets jsut say i need stacks and snorkels and silverbacks xD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the trails im my back yard   yard - the trails im my back yard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the trails im my back yard
Page 1 of 1