All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!
 
PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

 

 Where is everybody located?

Go down 
+44
Thunderdivine
redlinemotorsportts
bautwell
MowBandit
WellThatsSurprising
Kel
mudmonkey06
Nathan43
Bandit1
xxXMowerdudeXxx
TheEquineFencer
Tractor Man Jeff
dylansrockinrigs
tractorboy567
ibdalovely1
crafsmankiller
Craftsman Dude
Marines2621
genegillis5
theswampmachine
Murray modder
Doug
truckin42
matthew sidor
CornishMorgan
Chopperhed
TheRainbowBoxer
Ariens YT11
redzz02
canadianromper
W1ldyOvvnZ
kendal1
1MurrayMayhem1
dagr8tim
RompinRedneck
blanket80
McHandyMan
briggs 123
Jamus
AcreFarm
Josh Blair
gearheadmike
CraftsMAN
richie thomas
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheEquineFencer
Member

Member


Join date : 2013-02-19
Posts : 90

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What's your location?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 9:18 pm

It might be nice if folks could at least give some idea of where they are from on thier profiles. It might be helpful to see who's near you. I'm from the USA, near Farmville,NC. Is there anyone else near me? You never know what someone near you may have or know where there's some "yards" near you. I know a loy of folks get nervous about info. But a general idea might be helpful. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Murray modder
Member
Murray modder
Member


Join date : 2012-11-23
Points : 4676
Posts : 356
Location : Somewher in Va

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 9:38 pm

Pretty close to Norfolk Va...
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
Moderator
TheRainbowBoxer
Moderator

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Age : 49
Join date : 2012-04-23
Points : 5576
Posts : 1091
Location : Galion, OH

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 9:42 pm

Not a huge issue, but there is already an active thread about this. Please post in that thread. Just trying to keep the board clean. Thanks.

http://atltf.forumotion.com/t849-where-is-everybody-located


Proud member of the Mower Cycle Gang... aka the "Mowrons!"

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2021 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2021 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
Murray modder
Member
Murray modder
Member


Join date : 2012-11-23
Points : 4676
Posts : 356
Location : Somewher in Va

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 9:57 pm

Tractor Man Jeff wrote:
Guess I'm alone here in VA. Rolling Eyes
Im in Va, Are you northern or southern (above or below Richmond)
Back to top Go down
Tractor Man Jeff
Moderator
Tractor Man Jeff
Moderator


Age : 29
Join date : 2012-06-26
Points : 4888
Posts : 492
Location : Back in the sticks of VA

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 11:00 pm

Well I'll be dogged you are. I thought I was the lone one here. I'm east of Richmond, bout smack dab between Norfolk and Richmond. Just 8 miles from West Point.
Back to top Go down
TheEquineFencer
Member

Member


Join date : 2013-02-19
Points : 4296
Posts : 90
Location : Farmville,NC, USA

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 7:22 am

dylansrockinrigs wrote:
Me and my neighbor romp In North Carolina... Any one else?

Farmville, NC here, add me to the map please!
Back to top Go down
TheEquineFencer
Member

Member


Join date : 2013-02-19
Points : 4296
Posts : 90
Location : Farmville,NC, USA

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 7:29 am

dylansrockinrigs wrote:
Me and my neighbor romp In North Carolina... Any one else?

You're about two hours from me! If you're down this way look me up. I live so far back in the woods my next door neighbor was 16 before he found out asphault won't a hip diease. He was 18 befoe he found out Grape Nuts, won't a venerial diease if that give you an idea how far back I am.
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
Moderator
TheRainbowBoxer
Moderator

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Age : 49
Join date : 2012-04-23
Points : 5576
Posts : 1091
Location : Galion, OH

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 9:46 am

Here's the map updated with the people who have chimed in since last posted.

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Atltfm12


Proud member of the Mower Cycle Gang... aka the "Mowrons!"

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2021 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2021 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
xxXMowerdudeXxx
Established Member

Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Join date : 2013-01-28
Points : 4812
Posts : 599

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 12:47 pm

I'm by lacrosse Wisconsin
Back to top Go down
dylansrockinrigs
Member
dylansrockinrigs
Member


Age : 25
Join date : 2012-02-28
Points : 4913
Posts : 306
Location : Silk Hope N.C.

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 5:10 pm

TheEquineFencer wrote:
dylansrockinrigs wrote:
Me and my neighbor romp In North Carolina... Any one else?

You're about two hours from me! If you're down this way look me up. I live so far back in the woods my next door neighbor was 16 before he found out asphault won't a hip diease. He was 18 befoe he found out Grape Nuts, won't a venerial diease if that give you an idea how far back I am.

Im not that far back only bout a quarter mile from the road we own 3 acres but we romp on about 25 acres with permission.
Back to top Go down
Murray modder
Member
Murray modder
Member


Join date : 2012-11-23
Points : 4676
Posts : 356
Location : Somewher in Va

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 6:27 pm

Tractor Man Jeff wrote:
Well I'll be dogged you are. I thought I was the lone one here. I'm east of Richmond, bout smack dab between Norfolk and Richmond. Just 8 miles from West Point.
Im down in Chesapeake.
Back to top Go down
Bandit1
Member
Bandit1
Member


Age : 29
Join date : 2012-08-21
Points : 4406
Posts : 43
Location : kansas

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2013, 2:32 pm

Im in Americus Kansas.
Back to top Go down
Nathan43
Member
Nathan43
Member

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 28
Join date : 2013-03-17
Points : 4192
Posts : 33
Location : Natchitoches, Louisiana

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2013, 8:33 pm

Natchitoches Louisiana
This state isnt very fun.
Back to top Go down
mudmonkey06
Member
mudmonkey06
Member


Age : 28
Join date : 2013-03-18
Points : 4469
Posts : 327
Location : Rindge, NH

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 6:35 am

i am in southern new hampshire. there is almost no one else but me who drives tractors offroad.
Back to top Go down
Kel
Member
Kel
Member

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Join date : 2013-03-06
Points : 4234
Posts : 75
Location : New Franken

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 6:49 am

New Franken, Wis.

Just East of Green Bay. The town of 400 people, a stop sign,church,post office,fire Dept and two bars. Less people but alot of land...lol

Kel


ps...Still in 4 ft of snow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtrememowermayhem.com
mudmonkey06
Member
mudmonkey06
Member


Age : 28
Join date : 2013-03-18
Points : 4469
Posts : 327
Location : Rindge, NH

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 7:42 am

Kel wrote:
New Franken, Wis.

Just East of Green Bay. The town of 400 people, a stop sign,church,post office,fire Dept and two bars. Less people but alot of land...lol

Kel


ps...Still in 4 ft of snow.

geez i have 1.5 feet of snow. it only seems like a lot when you realize you cant ride your tractor
Back to top Go down
WellThatsSurprising
Member
WellThatsSurprising
Member


Age : 26
Join date : 2012-04-30
Points : 4882
Posts : 407
Location : East Bethel, MN

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 8:25 am

mudmonkey06 wrote:
Kel wrote:
New Franken, Wis.

Just East of Green Bay. The town of 400 people, a stop sign,church,post office,fire Dept and two bars. Less people but alot of land...lol

Kel


ps...Still in 4 ft of snow.

geez i have 1.5 feet of snow. it only seems like a lot when you realize you cant ride your tractor

Can't ride your tractor? No such thing!
Back to top Go down
Ariens YT11
Established Member
Ariens YT11
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 27
Join date : 2012-10-31
Points : 5039
Posts : 745
Location : The Wyo-Braska Panhandle

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 3:12 pm

WellThatsSuprising wrote:
mudmonkey06 wrote:
Kel wrote:
New Franken, Wis.

Just East of Green Bay. The town of 400 people, a stop sign,church,post office,fire Dept and two bars. Less people but alot of land...lol

Kel


ps...Still in 4 ft of snow.

geez i have 1.5 feet of snow. it only seems like a lot when you realize you cant ride your tractor

Can't ride your tractor? No such thing!
WTS you are correct you can drive a lawn mower anywhere, 15 acers of hay ground and Cow Sh*t, Mud, and deep water/Mud Ive done evertyhing exept sand.
Back to top Go down
MowBandit
Member
MowBandit
Member

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 28
Join date : 2013-03-16
Points : 4624
Posts : 477
Location : Haddock,Georgia

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 1:28 am

im in Haddock Georgia im 61miles 1hour 6 mins from ya richie
Back to top Go down
mudmonkey06
Member
mudmonkey06
Member


Age : 28
Join date : 2013-03-18
Points : 4469
Posts : 327
Location : Rindge, NH

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 5:44 am

Ariens YT11 wrote:
WellThatsSuprising wrote:
mudmonkey06 wrote:
Kel wrote:
New Franken, Wis.

Just East of Green Bay. The town of 400 people, a stop sign,church,post office,fire Dept and two bars. Less people but alot of land...lol

Kel


ps...Still in 4 ft of snow.

geez i have 1.5 feet of snow. it only seems like a lot when you realize you cant ride your tractor

Can't ride your tractor? No such thing!
WTS you are correct you can drive a lawn mower anywhere, 15 acers of hay ground and Cow Sh*t, Mud, and deep water/Mud Ive done evertyhing exept sand.
lol but without a locked transaxle you can only go so far without getting stuck maybe 2 ft. i hate getting stuck in snow i would prefer mud any day
Back to top Go down
bautwell
New Member
bautwell
New Member


Join date : 2013-03-26
Points : 4162
Posts : 21

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 8:52 am

Crossville, Alabama (Northeast corner of Alabama)
Back to top Go down
Ariens YT11
Established Member
Ariens YT11
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 27
Join date : 2012-10-31
Points : 5039
Posts : 745
Location : The Wyo-Braska Panhandle

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 12:03 pm

mudmonkey06 wrote:
Ariens YT11 wrote:
WellThatsSuprising wrote:
mudmonkey06 wrote:
Kel wrote:
New Franken, Wis.

Just East of Green Bay. The town of 400 people, a stop sign,church,post office,fire Dept and two bars. Less people but alot of land...lol

Kel


ps...Still in 4 ft of snow.

geez i have 1.5 feet of snow. it only seems like a lot when you realize you cant ride your tractor

Can't ride your tractor? No such thing!
WTS you are correct you can drive a lawn mower anywhere, 15 acers of hay ground and Cow Sh*t, Mud, and deep water/Mud Ive done evertyhing exept sand.
lol but without a locked transaxle you can only go so far without getting stuck maybe 2 ft. i hate getting stuck in snow i would prefer mud any day
But getting stuck is fun. Cool By the way I only have open diffs and I can go just about anywhere on the farm.
Back to top Go down
mudmonkey06
Member
mudmonkey06
Member


Age : 28
Join date : 2013-03-18
Points : 4469
Posts : 327
Location : Rindge, NH

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 7:59 pm

Ariens YT11 wrote:
mudmonkey06 wrote:
Ariens YT11 wrote:
WellThatsSuprising wrote:
mudmonkey06 wrote:
Kel wrote:
New Franken, Wis.

Just East of Green Bay. The town of 400 people, a stop sign,church,post office,fire Dept and two bars. Less people but alot of land...lol

Kel


ps...Still in 4 ft of snow.

geez i have 1.5 feet of snow. it only seems like a lot when you realize you cant ride your tractor

Can't ride your tractor? No such thing!
WTS you are correct you can drive a lawn mower anywhere, 15 acers of hay ground and Cow Sh*t, Mud, and deep water/Mud Ive done evertyhing exept sand.
lol but without a locked transaxle you can only go so far without getting stuck maybe 2 ft. i hate getting stuck in snow i would prefer mud any day
But getting stuck is fun. Cool By the way I only have open diffs and I can go just about anywhere on the farm.
i love getting stuck in some mud but snow sucks ill ford up a 4ft stream instead of riding through 2 feet of snow lol
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
Moderator
redlinemotorsportts
Moderator

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 27
Join date : 2013-03-18
Points : 7358
Posts : 3131
Location : raleigh nc

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 8:03 pm

mudmonkey06 wrote:
Ariens YT11 wrote:
mudmonkey06 wrote:
Ariens YT11 wrote:
WellThatsSuprising wrote:
mudmonkey06 wrote:
Kel wrote:
New Franken, Wis.

Just East of Green Bay. The town of 400 people, a stop sign,church,post office,fire Dept and two bars. Less people but alot of land...lol

Kel


ps...Still in 4 ft of snow.

geez i have 1.5 feet of snow. it only seems like a lot when you realize you cant ride your tractor

Can't ride your tractor? No such thing!
WTS you are correct you can drive a lawn mower anywhere, 15 acers of hay ground and Cow Sh*t, Mud, and deep water/Mud Ive done evertyhing exept sand.
lol but without a locked transaxle you can only go so far without getting stuck maybe 2 ft. i hate getting stuck in snow i would prefer mud any day
But getting stuck is fun. Cool By the way I only have open diffs and I can go just about anywhere on the farm.
i love getting stuck in some mud but snow sucks ill ford up a 4ft stream instead of riding through 2 feet of snow lol
I hated my old turf tires, couldn't go in more than 6 in of snow then about broke my back getting it out
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
Moderator
redlinemotorsportts
Moderator

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 27
Join date : 2013-03-18
Points : 7358
Posts : 3131
Location : raleigh nc

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 8:05 pm

Im in waterloo new York. Noone to romp with at little romp room. just building my mower so I can say I did and maybe go to a few places. I got a place up in the ADK too.
Back to top Go down
mudmonkey06
Member
mudmonkey06
Member


Age : 28
Join date : 2013-03-18
Points : 4469
Posts : 327
Location : Rindge, NH

Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 8:38 pm

redlinemotorsportts wrote:
mudmonkey06 wrote:
Ariens YT11 wrote:
mudmonkey06 wrote:
Ariens YT11 wrote:
WellThatsSuprising wrote:
mudmonkey06 wrote:
Kel wrote:
New Franken, Wis.

Just East of Green Bay. The town of 400 people, a stop sign,church,post office,fire Dept and two bars. Less people but alot of land...lol

Kel


ps...Still in 4 ft of snow.

geez i have 1.5 feet of snow. it only seems like a lot when you realize you cant ride your tractor

Can't ride your tractor? No such thing!
WTS you are correct you can drive a lawn mower anywhere, 15 acers of hay ground and Cow Sh*t, Mud, and deep water/Mud Ive done evertyhing exept sand.
lol but without a locked transaxle you can only go so far without getting stuck maybe 2 ft. i hate getting stuck in snow i would prefer mud any day
But getting stuck is fun. Cool By the way I only have open diffs and I can go just about anywhere on the farm.
i love getting stuck in some mud but snow sucks ill ford up a 4ft stream instead of riding through 2 feet of snow lol
I hated my old turf tires, couldn't go in more than 6 in of snow then about broke my back getting it out
enoguh quote on this post? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody located?   Where is everybody located? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Where is everybody located?
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tractor caught fire, what to do now?
» Anyone located in PA.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: General Tractor Talk + Pictures/ Videos :: General Tractor Talk-
Jump to: